Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ayy, I'll jus open with what I know about SM in general and you can add onto it for me.

So Sage Mode is achieved through the blending of one's own chakra with Natural Energy. As the name suggests, Natural Energy is found in nature, from your surroundings. By gathering this energy and blending it with your own chakra, you enter an empowered state which in known as Sage Mode. This enhances your strength, speed, durability and grants you enhanced sensing.

Imperfect SM is the result of not being able to perfectly balance those energies, which leads to you taking on traits of the animal you have a contract with. Naturally it's also a weaker version as it isn't the perfect version.

That's about it for now.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ayy, I'll jus open with what I know about SM in general and you can add onto it for me.

So Sage Mode is achieved through the blending of one's own chakra with Natural Energy. As the name suggests, Natural Energy is found in nature, from your surroundings. By gathering this energy and blending it with your own chakra, you enter an empowered state which in known as Sage Mode. This enhances your strength, speed, durability and grants you enhanced sensing.

Imperfect SM is the result of not being able to perfectly balance those energies, which leads to you taking on traits of the animal you have a contract with. Naturally it's also a weaker version as it isn't the perfect version.

That's about it for now.
You pretty much nailed it. The only benefit of having imperfect sage mode is how you can use fusion techniques like with Ma and Pa to extend it, which is much easier that the whole sitting still gathering chakra etc. I mean I know we have the instant activations but 10% of your chakra conversion ain't alla dat.

" An Imperfect Sage can convert a total 30% of his/her maximum chakra reserve to Senjutsu chakra at a given time. A Perfect Sage can convert a total 40% of his/her maximum chakra reserve to Senjutsu Chakra. "

And you can use less overall.

Seeing as we doing snake SM

"Imperfect Sage mode users of Snake variation gain scales, horns and brilles protecting their eyes from visual attacks (such as flash bombs), dust and debris as well as genjutsu cast through eye contact "

( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Type: Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle . Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

Any questions or queries?

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, ideally I don't plan to keep this for long, it's just a stepping stone to PSM so those things shouldn't be a factor.

No questions right now, technique explains everything pretty well.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, ideally I don't plan to keep this for long, it's just a stepping stone to PSM so those things shouldn't be a factor.

No questions right now, technique explains everything pretty well.
Bet, ight so just gonna post techs. Feel free give a run down, if not just ask any questions you might have.

( Senpō: Muki Tensei ) - Sage Art: Inorganic Reincarnation
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: This technique allows the user to control things that have no life functions by gifting them with some of their own life force, allowing the user to freely manipulate the substance according to their will. The extent of the user's control goes beyond normal manipulation through chakra, meaning that even drastic alterations to the immediate environment can occur both suddenly and unexpectedly, making attacks using this method extremely difficult to avoid. Intense heat such as that produced by the flames of Amaterasu can counter the effects of this technique, causing affected inorganic materials to revert to their previous state.
Note: Effects of the technique last two turns and can only be used while on Snake Sage Mode.

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a pretty neat tech as it gives you complete control of your surroundings, allowing you to alter it to your will. There's not too much to add, and no questions atm.
Reminds me of DBZ when they fighting inside Buu for some reason but eh. Pretty useful tech.

But that's legit all you get bro. You already got all the snake techs, alls you got left is perfect SM to learn for snake SM.

If you want me go over anything else SM related feel free ask, cause your purchase allows you any I believe. Don't forget the fun that is this vs yy stuff. But that's the only thing we didn't mention.

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, that was over quick. Luckily it's not what she said.

And yeah, it ain't bio bound anymore thankfully. If I have any questions, I'll just hit you up. Thanks for this, appreciate it.