Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I found a really beautiful an cute artist who's just starting out. CatchingYourClouds aka Drake Christopher. I've gotten obsessed with him now...

[video=youtube;J00oMPFwvlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J00oMPFwvlQ[/video]

novacore

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wow so emo and pathetic. its ok though, you are just going through a phase. I PROMISE you that you will soon get over this scene you are in. You are trying hard to be someone u are not at the moment, but you are unaware of that, and at the moment, even when seeing what im typing to you, you will still not realize i am right. but in the near future, you will understand perfectly and come to your senses. Always remember what i just told you, so when you actually figure it out, you will be shocked to realize i was right.

xPyschotic Echox

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Checks to see if you're a boy.

Sees Female under Gender.

Good.
Okay.
Goth chick.
Whatever you say :|
wow so emo and pathetic. its ok though, you are just going through a phase. I PROMISE you that you will soon get over this scene you are in. You are trying hard to be someone u are not at the moment, but you are unaware of that, and at the moment, even when seeing what im typing to you, you will still not realize i am right. but in the near future, you will understand perfectly and come to your senses. Always remember what i just told you, so when you actually figure it out, you will be shocked to realize i was right.
Um. What. No. Bye. But it's nice that you care ._.

Scooby Doo

Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL You don't know Psycho, I also tried that with her but she doesn't work like that. She's unique U_U