Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Honestly it feels a bit too far.
I buy into the Outsutsukiis being parasites but like controlling someone by eating his brain was kinda weird.
I would have preferred some other explanation and maybe exactly what he has been doing for like 10000000 years inside a monk waiting for a vessel like Kawakii.

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i swear to god i was gonna post thread like this too...

still i'm glad u r one who stole it and not somebody else...

true!!! ishiki shrink and enter jigen body from teh ear and eat his flesh like blood sucking parasite..

they really run out of ideas..

• Love
Reactions: Chikombo

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yes its horrible, the godlike entity lives inside fodder for eons and did nothing concrete about it so far
To be fair, Black Zetsu's meddling in the transmigrant wars didn't really do anything for a long time.
Only until Madara came to be.

I think Isshiki was having some major issue in actually getting a suitable vessel. He is committed to Jigen though so there's that.

AlphaScythian

Legendary
Kin
90💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair, Black Zetsu's meddling in the transmigrant wars didn't really do anything for a long time.
Only until Madara came to be.

I think Isshiki was having some major issue in actually getting a suitable vessel. He is committed to Jigen though so there's that.
But BZ didnt have any power himself needed somehow to get all the bijuus and rinnegan. Isshiki is a godlike being that even in weaker form trashed sasuke n naruto.
I would think all this time would be enough to find better vessel and even farm some fodder planet, but No.

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But BZ didnt have any power himself needed somehow to get all the bijuus and rinnegan. Isshiki is a godlike being that even in weaker form trashed sasuke n naruto.
I would think all this time would be enough to find better vessel and even farm some fodder planet, but No.
Even BZ couldn't get a vessel and had to cultivate Madara to be Kaguya's.
Granted, her requirement is higher since she is a transcended being but still.

I don't think Jigen was capable to find one. But it does beg to question why doesn't Isshiki just jump ship to someone that is better suited.

Then again, Jigen is from a time of gods (basically no one is using chakra), so he is probably far more superior than the diluted chakra from many generations and as well as using chakra all the time.