tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First Naruto showed off KSM and sasuke needs a counter for that Naruto and sasuke have to be as strong as the other.
Naruto was at near death of getting so much of his chakra absorbed that he's unable to fight. Madara despite all the fighting hasn't mentioned anything about an uchiha fighting along side the alliance and has yet to confront sasuke.
Sasuke knew about Infinite tsukiyomi despite the only time being around when tobi mentioned it was when he was unconscious
You must be registered for see images

So this must mean obito explained some of the process to sasuke unseen from any manga. So sasuke might have something planned. As with the last several chapters he has taken little to no action but waiting in the same spot?
I believe he's the one who will be the key player in the next several chapters and the one who will play a crucial part in the moon's eye plan failing. can't wait to find out what he does.:yay:

Last edited:

ansh1991100

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He can't ruin the plan,, but may do sumthng, else then 'praising naruto',,
Nd if he still cant do anythng then why did he came on 1st place,,
Jst lyk hiruzen, he'll do smthng too,, maybe not so relevant, but he shud...

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
F*** Sasuke, there is a lot of other shinobi that deserves their time to shine more and aren't getting it, besides it's Hiruzens turn.
I agree I want Hiruzen to show his stuff (he deserves it for disappearing several chapters) but sasuke and naruto are parallels. Naruto has stood out and we've seen little from sasuke on the battlefield. Knowing Kishi the focus will turn to sasuke.

tyltyl

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sigh..... I guess on the base if Sasuke or Sakura is used in a thread logic and reason are raped by the people that reply... oh well not really a fan of both of them...

Reactions: uchihajaime

uchihajaime

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
F*** Sasuke, there is a lot of other shinobi that deserves their time to shine more and aren't getting it, besides it's Hiruzens turn.
yes, Hiruzen needs feats, but Sasuke is the deuteragonist (the 2nd most important character in the entire series). Hiruzen is a supporting character. Sasuke will get more attention than Hiruzen, though Hiruzen will get some attention.