Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see people changing their minds now and saying they are actually concerned, play time is over, well I don't care, cus people have been worried for along time with all sorts of things and you laughed in their faces cus Trump was awesome somehow, I don't care if you only liked him for the lols you still supported him, I'm sure not always but in very many regards you did choose him over others.
So I'm not gonna forget how you stood by such a clown for such a long time and so much.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden, what these guys have in common is that they support the military industrial complex.
None of them support the diminishing of centralized power, abolishing the federal bank reserve, abolishing the income tax.. None of them support the idea of retreating all troops back to own soil, dismantling every military base around the world, which is over a 1000 and stop purposely destabilizing economies of foreign countries like Colombia and the Dominican Republic so they can import goods at a criminally cheap prize.

All you dimwits having intense discussions around the presidential race know not of real deep state politics. All you do is entertain a big show.

Here's a good point made by the only presidential candidate to make any sense, ever.

You must be registered for see medias

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden, what these guys have in common is that they support the military industrial complex.
None of them support the diminishing of centralized power, abolishing the federal bank reserve, abolishing the income tax.. None of them support the idea of retreating all troops back to own soil, dismantling every military base around the world, which is over a 1000 and stop purposely destabilizing economies of foreign countries like Colombia and the Dominican Republic so they can import goods at a criminally cheap prize.

All you dimwits having intense discussions around the presidential race know not of real deep state politics. All you do is entertain a big show.

Here's a good point made by the only presidential candidate to make any sense, ever.

You must be registered for see medias
It seems we have similar political leanings, Ron Paul all the way.
Post automatically merged:

@YowYan Good point. Maybe Dr. Ron Paul should have run for US presidency before and see what could he have accomplished during his terms.
He ran many times, but the republicans always blocked him, like the DNC did with Bernie etc. Dr Paul would be a great force for good in the world.

Reactions: YowYan

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@YowYan Good point. Maybe Dr. Ron Paul should have run for US presidency before and see what could he have accomplished during his terms.
He ran in 1998, 2008 and 2012. Many of his followers in the U.S. were outraged that they were held back from showing their support for RP on national tv. Controlled media, sadly.

Ah, my bad salamander already mentioned this

Morphorous

Kin
809💸
Kumi
21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was just sad, I knew of a person just like him and her name was Miriam Defensor Santiago ( a senator in my country the Philippines). She ran for the presidency last 2016 but she did not win, unfortunately, she died the same year in her sleep while battling lung cancer. She's such a brave woman and a lawyer...

Reactions: YowYan

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was just sad, I knew of a person just like him and her name was Miriam Defensor Santiago ( a senator in my country the Philippines). She ran for the presidency last 2016 but she did not win, unfortunately, she died the same year in her sleep while battling lung cancer. She's such a brave woman and a lawyer...
Philippines took a turn for the worse with that anti-terror bill that passed a few months back

Reactions: Morphorous

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True, the freedom of speech has been the most affected by the anti-terror bill but still the people in media are still fighting for their rights even now.
I sure do hope so. We have our future set on the Philippines. I wouldn't want to move into a police state
Post automatically merged:

He ran in 1998, 2008 and 2012. Many of his followers in the U.S. were outraged that they were held back from showing their support for RP on national tv. Controlled media, sadly.

Ah, my bad salamander already mentioned this
correction: 1988

Kin
1,731💸
Kumi
678💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The election isn't over yet. Beware of the media! They're a bunch of liars and will misinform you. The media doesn't decide the president. They project who becomes president, which means that they're making a prediction of who takes the election. The Supreme Court could be the ones that decide the president. Remember, the Bush vs Gore presidential election.

That was decided by the Supreme Court back in 2000.