Im confused, did hagoromo give rinnegan to sasuke and rsm to naruto

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or did they unlock these things by themeselves?
I believe the conditions to unlock the rinnegan have been met in sasuke, he had hashirama cells, ALSO RECEIVED CHAKRA FROM NARUTO and was near death just like how madara was when he awakened his rinnegan
And naruto had chakra from all the tailed beasts which means juubi chakra which means rsm.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hogaromo gave his chakra(manga fact), it's likely their body's reacted to it and awakened the abilities. Their body's then started naturally producing the rokudo chakra, Sasuke's rinnegan has tomoe and is only in one eye, the only explanation I can think of is he has Indra chakra exposed to Hogaromo chakra without having Ashura chakra. As for RSM the databook made it clear that it's handed out unless you're the Jyubi Jin.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally, I believe that Hagoromo's rikudou chakara simply enhanced things that they would have already gotten.

For instance, as you noted, Sasuke already had Hashirama's cells (thus mixing Indra's and Asura's chakara) and he had a near death experience. I think that had Sasuke just woken up naturally after receiving Hashirama's cells (no Hagoromo meeting), then he would have still awakened the rinnegan, but I think it would have been a standard tomoe-less dual rinnegan like Madara's. I think the meeting with Hagoromo enhanced Sasuke's rinnegan to the singular tomoe rinnegan.

As for Naruto, it becomes a lot more theoretical and complex since RSM/Rikudou Senjutsu is one of the most confusingly written powers in the series. However, I do think that Naruto would have gotten at least something from having the chakaras of all 9 bijuus even if he didn't meet Hagoromo. Maybe he would have gotten the bijuu KKG elements, but not the RSM cloak with the truth seeking balls?

I'm not sure.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For instance, as you noted, Sasuke already had Hashirama's cells (thus mixing Indra's and Asura's chakara) and he had a near death experience. I think that had Sasuke just woken up naturally after receiving Hashirama's cells (no Hagoromo meeting), then he would have still awakened the rinnegan, but I think it would have been a standard tomoe-less dual rinnegan like Madara's. I think the meeting with Hagoromo enhanced Sasuke's rinnegan to the singular tomoe rinnegan.
Hashirama was dead his Ashura chakra had migrated on into Naruto.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama was dead his Ashura chakra had migrated on into Naruto.
I don't think that the bros' chakaras really leave the transmigrant upon death. I think it just reappears inside of the next transmigrant and that chakara doesn't follow the law of conservation.

There is potential proof that Asura's chakara still resided within Hashirama even though he had already reincarnated into Naruto.

When Hagoromo appeared before the edo hokages, he appeared out of Rikudou Madara's lower half only after edo Hashirama had touched it. We even saw the lower half resonate with Hashirama's hand when Hagoromo appeared. I don't think that this would have happened if Asura's chakara had left Hashirama.

Also, I could be wrong on this one (I am not in the medical field), but I think you would need living cells to heal someone in Sasuke's circumstance, not dead cells (since only living cells can regenerate). Therefore, even if you are right and the reincarnated chakara leaves the transmigrant upon death, the cells that Sasuke received should have been alive and therefore should have still had Asura's chakara in them.

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke awakened Rinnegan because he was dying, and received Hashirama's cells, Ashura's chakra. Hagoromo simple gave him and Naruto the seals. Naruto awakened RSM when he had all 9 bijuu inside of himself, chakra wise.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that the bros' chakaras really leave the transmigrant upon death. I think it just reappears inside of the next transmigrant and that chakara doesn't follow the law of conservation.
Of course it does Hogaromo mentioned it moved on from Madara to emphasise that their chakra was longer in him.

There is potential proof that Asura's chakara still resided within Hashirama even though he had already reincarnated into Naruto.

When Hagoromo appeared before the edo hokages, he appeared out of Rikudou Madara's lower half only after edo Hashirama had touched it. We even saw the lower half resonate with Hashirama's hand when Hagoromo appeared. I don't think that this would have happened if Asura's chakara had left Hashirama.
Well he didn't attribute it to Hashirama touching him, he attributed it to his own chakra mixing with Kurama's and the two constituent parts. All 3 existed in Madara's legs as he had become the Rokudo Sennin and Jyubi Jin. Madara was no longer bound by the Ashura/Indra rule as he became a Rokudo chakra bearer.

Also, I could be wrong on this one (I am not in the medical field), but I think you would need living cells to heal someone in Sasuke's circumstance, not dead cells (since only living cells can regenerate). Therefore, even if you are right and the reincarnated chakara leaves the transmigrant upon death, the cells that Sasuke received should have been alive and therefore should have still had Asura's chakara in them.
The chakra leaves with the soul as that's what it's attacked to that's why Sasuke never gained yang release and Mokuton. What Kabuto did to Sasuke was heal him via an ability usimg the cells as a medium. It's also why Yamato's Mokuton was also far weaker than Hashirama's(the Ashura soul/chakra) had passed on.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke recieved chakra from Naruto like everyone else when they were escaping from obitos attack by the way, so if hashiramas chakra doesn't work narutos would
That's not how it works and that was Kurama chakra, btw the databook made it clear that Hogaromo gave the Rinnegan(and all he gave was rokudo chakra) and Yin seal.

Kin
348💸
Kumi
202💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not how it works and that was Kurama chakra, btw the databook made it clear that Hogaromo gave the Rinnegan(and all he gave was rokudo chakra) and Yin seal.
I think its kyuubi chakra mixed with narutos, that's why naruto can control it (it increases at narutos will).
And do you think if they never met the sage they wouldn't have got anything from all of this?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think its kyuubi chakra mixed with narutos, that's why naruto can control it (it increases at narutos will).
And do you think if they never met the sage they wouldn't have got anything from all of this?
No, Naruto has only 4 times Kakashi reserves there's no way it's his chakra. On top of that Kurama made it clear Naruto can control it's chakra because he's been it's him a lomg time. I think the handing out of chakra cloaks was BS and bad writing, Naruto got an ass pull there but that's a seperate topic.

No they wouldn't have gotten anything, in reality Sasuke may have gained faster recovery speed but that's about it. As for Naruto, if Kishi followed his own rules then Naruto would she dead. Naruto was saved purely by plot armour, as not even resealing a tailed beast can save the host.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hagoromo gave them his chakra and since they already met the conditions for their respective powers Hagoromo’s chakra just sped up the process. What he gave Naruto and Sasuke was the yin and yang seals to seal Kaguya.