[Theory] I'm calling what kaido is

Borsalino

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone's already said he will be a koi Fishman (koi fish are also king of the beasts in Japanese mythology) but I'm saying he will be

Half Fishman (koi Fishman). And half what ever oars was.

I'm calling this, so when it does show he is half Fishman and half what oars was, I'll be the one who can take credit. If he ends up being half Fishman and half what oars was, but he isn't a koi Fishman, than I was suppose I'm only half right.

Thoughts?

And no, I don't think he has a df. If he did he couldn't be the strongest in the ocean. He would just be sitting at the bottom of it like jack, or dellinger. Being half Fishman like jack, is why he can't drown to death.

Serious question here, why can't he eat two df to die?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naw he ain’t no fish with those horns on his head. I do believe it’s close to Oars though, especially with Moria and his Oars obsession goes.
I think it’s a mammal for sure

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naw he ain’t no fish with those horns on his head. I do believe it’s close to Oars though, especially with Moria and his Oars obsession goes.
I think it’s a mammal for sure
Idk bro.. this is One Piece after all lol

there was already those fighting fish in Dressrosa
You must be registered for see images

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If Oda does that to me, I’d be really surprised. What about Jack? He was a mammoth, it’s kinda hard from going to a badass mammoth to a small fish with legs.
Side note: Donyou believe Jack is First Mate?

LBeezy

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Oda does that to me, I’d be really surprised. What about Jack? He was a mammoth, it’s kinda hard from going to a badass mammoth to a small fish with legs.
Side note: Donyou believe Jack is First Mate?
Hmmm that's actually a really good question.. I feel like he is, but idk bro, the way his subordinates were talking about it so much and he was kinda just like shutting them up, it was weird.. not gonna lie.. so that does have me a little unsure..

What do you think?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm that's actually a really good question.. I feel like he is, but idk bro, the way his subordinates were talking about it so much and he was kinda just like shutting them up, it was weird.. not gonna lie.. so that does have me a little unsure..

What do you think?
I feel like he is FM to be honest because not only does he have a 1 billion bounty, but Kaido personally sent Jack to go Joker from 3 Admiral level (Sengoku and Tsuru being slightly above) people.

Reactions: LBeezy

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda already explained that Oars was a giant, just one that was larger than the average giant similar to how there are many human characters who are huge, but human nonetheless.

I'm not that particularly familiar with Japanese mythology, but since when is a koi fish the king of beasts? I know koi carry a lot of symbolism within Japanese culture, but it's the first time I've ever heard someone describing them like that. Tbh this feels like someone was very liberal with the meaning of koi fish just so that this would fit in this hypothesis.

And honestly I really don't see how this even would change anything. I mean it's a koi fish, what of a koi fish can make Kaido seem anymore menacing than he already is? Putting aside that the 'being a fishman in secret' has already become rather common, it doesn't provide any significant impact on the story in the current context.

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he'll be a fishman since he most likely has a DF. His aim is to create an all zoan army, that is what he needs Caesar for. It would be weird if he is the leader of that army and strongest 'creature' without having a zoan ability. And I don't think he'll be a clone of Jack that would be pretty unoriginal.

Borsalino

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think he'll be a fishman since he most likely has a DF. His aim is to create an all zoan army, that is what he needs Caesar for. It would be weird if he is the leader of that army and strongest 'creature' without having a zoan ability. And I don't think he'll be a clone of Jack that would be pretty unoriginal.
I use to think the same thing until he was said to be the strongest in the seas, Fishman are known for being stronger in water, and with a df you definitely can't be

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone's already said he will be a koi Fishman (koi fish are also king of the beasts in Japanese mythology) but I'm saying he will be

Half Fishman (koi Fishman). And half what ever oars was.

I'm calling this, so when it does show he is half Fishman and half what oars was, I'll be the one who can take credit. If he ends up being half Fishman and half what oars was, but he isn't a koi Fishman, than I was suppose I'm only half right.

Thoughts?

And no, I don't think he has a df. If he did he couldn't be the strongest in the ocean. He would just be sitting at the bottom of it like jack, or dellinger. Being half Fishman like jack, is why he can't drown to death.

Serious question here, why can't he eat two df to die?

@ bold
I know you don't like the answer but because Oda. As great of an author is no author can think of everything.

And Doffy was working with Kaido, maybe Kaido gave him some of his "kids" lol

OT: It's weird to think but Koi's seem to have a lot of connection to Kaido. Some think Kaido might have a dragon fruit well in Japan there's an old tale that a Koi was turned into a golden dragon after finally making it up a waterfall(look up the story for better description, Koi are often associated with samurai and where is Kaido's arc set? Koi represent longevity or long life. Red Koi tattoo are supposed to represent strength and power which Kaido's tattoo is and he's WSC.

Last edited: