Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was right as always

Dutch-Ukraine treaty
Brexit
and now the US election. I am always right
Okay, sure but you're wrong about America being made great again. What will happen is congress refusing to work together more often, the media being annoying af for the next four years, Trump saying dumb things, and people being offended. Other than that, same shit.

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay, sure but you're wrong about America being made great again. What will happen is congress refusing to work together more often, the media being annoying af for the next four years, Trump saying dumb things, and people being offended. Other than that, same shit.
No fam don't deny it. US will be made great again.

PUTIN TRUMP ALLIANCE VS ISIS soon

Filosoofis

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The one good thing I'll admit is a new outlook to foreign policy meaning less tension with Russia and U.S but personally, I don't believe that's in the hand of the POTUS.
I really don't care about what happens inside the US. I think his immigration and foreign policies are the best for the world which is why I am rooting for trump.

^ the same low iq the voters in the us have

nice try but no... Shillery lost.

Phase 1 is denial

Pumpkin Ninja

Legendary
Kin
577💸
Kumi
2,186💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao Trump saying it was rigged ensure that wouldn't happen, besides, its little she could do at this point.
The very fact that he won, and barely too. shows that all those conspiracy theories about Clinton were false. If they were true, she would have won, and because of all the craze around her, she lost.