Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was thinking, why do people believe what they believe and not what other people believe.

Like even if we think we are different, if we say one thing we ultimately are drawn to something else, we all have those beliefs, like they can be political or religious or whatever.

Opinions that like, has nothing to do with facts or whatever we just are drawn to that way.

And I think we have those because we at some point have been drawn into some rabbit hole, and we can't escape it.

Like we have some people we secretly admire and more of the same people with seemingly smart opinions backing that faith up.

I don't know where it comes from, but at some point we are drawn into that madness and we can't ever escape.

The fact we base our opinions on facts and reason and logic and stuff is just pretty arguments we use, cus if we had been drawn into some other rabbit hole at some other point mixed in with personal reasoning and feelings then we would probably have different opinions anyway.

Cus we dont get our beliefs from like some debate or whatever we get them from some deep rabbit hole we went into at some point and that's it.

I am braniwashed, that's why I'm an atheist and you are brainwashed too but in some other way.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The flaw with logic is that your reasoning is influenced by your beliefs to begin with, thus applying logic to anything is to also apply your potentially unfounded beliefs to it. The irony of it is that the only way to not be brainwashed is to literally be brainwashed. You'd need to be born with something transferring you all known information to not be "brainwashed."

Reactions: Chikombo