Illuminati,Satanic and other Symbolism in Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your post made no sense what so ever. What does Kony 2012 have to do with Kishimoto creating naruto with themes of Japanese Mythology. Not "Illuminati" If you really believe that there is Illuminati symbolism in Naruto then maybe you shouldn't be reading the manga at all. :shrug: Same thought goes for the OP

Finally some sense in this thread. :sy:

He actually did explain the eyes in his post. Sharingan make up of tomoes which are comma shaped. , is a different shape from a 6. But The tomoe is from Japanese mythology as well, most likely older than your "illuminati claims"

No nothing is up. You're just one of those brainwashed to believe that everything is a symbol of illuminati. You probably think music artists such as Lady Gaga, Jay Z and Kanye West are a part of it too huh?

Not every pyramid, or eye is equivalent to the Illuminati. I highly believe Kishimoto doesn't even know what the Illuminati is. Stop this foolishness.
Your post is a perfect example of what i'm trying to explain.. At no point, did i relate the Kony2012 movement with Naruto. -__- Kony2012 was merely an "Example".

Just because I think there's symbolism in Naruto doesn't mean I should stop reading/watching. I love Naruto xd.

I respectfully disagree with you. You're calling us brainwashed for trying to explain the weird shit in our media. Instead of bashing the people who try to do more research and investigate, do a little bit yourself. I guarantee you will be surprised.

I'm not saying "YEAH MAN ILLUMINATI ARE REAL! KISHI IS IN IT! JAY Z AND EVERY CELEBRITY IS AN OCCULT MEMBER! YEAH BRUH!" I'm only trying to say "keep an open mind". And from what I'm guessing, you didn't even give 2 seconds of your time to looking up those bits of info i provided. This further proves your ignorance because if you actually looked it up, you wouldn't have made your previous post, saying: "HUH, KONY? NARUTO? WTF DAWG, THAT MAKES NO CENTS!"

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol no. im not one of those people who believe everything is a symbol of illuminati, but i still believe somethings out there are. in my orginal post i apologized in advance if you thought they were stupid, some i thought were kinda stupid myself, but naruto does contain illuminati symbolism. The moon eye plan is clearly an illuminati reference. kishi is anti-illuminati if anything, since naruto and friends are trying to stop it. Peoples opinions arent foolishness.
Yeah I believe it can be considered foolishness. Tomoes are not sixes, Pyramids were implemented before the illuminati, and so do the Japanese Mythology themes and symbols that Kishimoto uses.

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your post is a perfect example of what i'm trying to explain.. At no point, did i relate the Kony2012 movement with Naruto. -__- Kony2012 was merely an "Example".

Just because I think there's symbolism in Naruto doesn't mean I should stop reading/watching. I love Naruto xd.

I respectfully disagree with you. You're calling us brainwashed for trying to explain the weird shit in our media. Instead of bashing the people who try to do more research and investigate, do a little bit yourself. I guarantee you will be surprised.

I'm not saying "YEAH MAN ILLUMINATI ARE REAL! KISHI IS IN IT! JAY Z AND EVERY CELEBRITY IS AN OCCULT MEMBER! YEAH BRUH!" I'm only trying to say "keep an open mind". And from what I'm guessing, you didn't even give 2 seconds of your time to looking up those bits of info i provided. This further proves your ignorance because if you actually looked it up, you wouldn't have made your previous post, saying: "HUH, KONY? NARUTO? WTF DAWG, THAT MAKES NO CENTS!"
Okay cool. Ignorance to what? The fact that Kishimoto uses symbols and themes from Japanese mythology and not the illuminati, why would I want to look further into this?

Correlation does not equal causation man. Just because they both have pyramids, and eyes doesn't mean that it's "illuminati symbolism".

BTW your Kony post was an example but you didn't connect it at all to what you were talking about.

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay cool. Ignorance to what? The fact that Kishimoto uses symbols and themes from Japanese mythology and not the illuminati, why would I want to look further into this?

Correlation does not equal causation man. Just because they both have pyramids, and eyes doesn't mean that it's "illuminati symbolism".

BTW your Kony post was an example but you didn't connect it at all to what you were talking about.
I was saying how your reply to my post "what does Kony2012 have to do with Naruto?" was ignorant. Kony2012 movement obviously has nothing to do with Naruto. If you actually go back and "read" what i posted you will understand.

I never said Naruto is full of illuminati symbolism, I'm not telling you to research Japanese mythology and symbols. I was only trying to tell you to keep an open mind, because it's clear from your posts, that you don't even want to consider any kind of conspiracy theory to be possible. There's a reason it's called conspiracy "theory". It's because we're theorizing, asking questions, keeping an "open mind". I'm not saying illuminati exist. BUT, the evidence does not lie. This is hopefully my last reply to your post.

Either way I enjoyed our little 'debate' if you will. Lol. I don't blame you for not believing, it's such an absurd idea, that it's crazy to even consider it to be true. Like i said, keep an open mind man.

Izzy..

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love how 90% of the people who automatically disregard this don't look at the information themselves. I will say it once more. DO SOME RESEARCH! The evidence does not lie. Example: Look at Kony2012. 60 million + Americans were fooled by a 30 minute Youtube video! We're going to have a repeat of Iraq and Afghanistan here. Kony2012 gives our government a reason to send troops to Uganda. Uganda has oil and other natural resources. This whole time our country has been trying to get our troops out of Iraq n Afghanistan.. after a single video, we want to send troops out again? The people are being fooled again and again. Please people, I know it sounds crazy, but keep an open mind you will notice things are not as they seem. It's a ****ed up world and it's gonna get worse the longer people remain naiive to the truth.
If you still don't believe me, look up some of these things for yourself.

New World Order
infowars.com
"Project blue beam" look up "Ivory Coast UFO" on Youtube (shows hologram in the sun...)
"Kony2012 pro war propaganda" on Youtube

just to name a few..

Theres 3 sides to every story. Your side, their side, and the TRUTH.
Paranoid much?

MelloStein

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just HAD to make an account to agree that both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (most anime) contain Illuminati/Freemasonic symbolism. I use the terms Illuminati/Freemason in reference to those who control our world, for they have no name.

I've watched a great deal of anime and the single eye (AKA the Eye of Horus/Ra, which represents the Illuminati watching over all) was present during them all, as well as other occult symbolism with hidden meanings.

It's funny how people completely disregard the conveniently placed 'tomoe' as nothing but abstract shapes because of a Wikipedia entry on their origin. This proves very little as the Illuminati usually have well-thought-out excuses for including their subliminal messaging so when they get caught plastering 6's all over your favourite anime character they can say "You're paranoid. That isn't six sixes, it's six tomoe aligned side by side to look like a magatama. Section this insane conspiracy theorist!" These people are highly intelligent. Blatant Satanic propaganda without a cover story isn't their style.

I mean, think about what I'm implying here. These Devil-worshipping psychopaths have infiltrated governments worldwide, mainstream media etc. They didn't reach these positions of power they're in now by making mistakes and getting caught.

Now, I'm not saying Kishimoto is a Satanist (although it is a possibility) but that doesn't mean he wasn't paid/pressured into including a few Satanic symbols into his works. I'm sure he'd much rather cooperate with the higher-ups than turn against them and face the consequences.

Conclusion:
A 'tomoe' looks strikingly similar to the number six, a fact that can be taken advantage of.

The words 'Japanese mythology' are a great method of explaining away any questionable material in your anime series. (See: this thread)

Pyramids were around before this nameless secret society, of course. The group have merely adopted the pyramid shape/symbol as their own.

The majority of human beings ITT are ignorant/brainwashed. Do your research before attempting to reply to this comment.

Namaste.

Lady Gaga, Jay Z and Kanye West are all either Illuminati members/pawns. Also Kony2012 was government funded pro-war propaganda, promoted by celebrities to gain support for the invasion of the resource-rich Uganda.

Baka Sennin

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
symbols have various meanings and interpretations depending on what culture uses them. we already know kishi bases naruto heavily on japanese mythology.

Status
Not open for further replies.