Illuminati,Satanic and other Symbolism in Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maou Kyohei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Master Kishimoto is a die hard Illuminati living in Japan who is also secretly a Satanist. All the drawing can easily be explained without the symbolism supposedly connected to satanists or the Illuminati. Like for example the third eye thing. Naruto wasn't the first manga to show a third eye, if you remember Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, he had a third eye and nobody blames the Illuminati for that mistake. And the pyramid with Gaara. Well they were in the desert after all, and what are things you can find in the desert? Cacti? Sure. Camels? Definitely. Pyramids? Of course.

Untitled

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think Master Kishimoto is a die hard Illuminati living in Japan who is also secretly a Satanist. All the drawing can easily be explained without the symbolism supposedly connected to satanists or the Illuminati. Like for example the third eye thing. Naruto wasn't the first manga to show a third eye, if you remember Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho, he had a third eye and nobody blames the Illuminati for that mistake. And the pyramid with Gaara. Well they were in the desert after all, and what are things you can find in the desert? Cacti? Sure. Camels? Definitely. Pyramids? Of course.
What about the moon eye plan? and the sharigans? :shrug:

SasukeTheViper EMS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually part of the Illuminati's tactics is to make you think that they're gone or that they are a dead organization like what most of you who are attacking this thread think , it's like the fact that : you are most vulnerable to a thing that you don't see coming / think it's gone or dead

but now moving to the thread itself , it's actually TRUE that Naruto has many Illuminati symbolism ....,but If you actually think , you will find that all things that contain symbolism in this series are actually BAD/Belong to Villains of the series stuff ..., for example the Mangekyo` sharingan is not exactly a Heroic tool ..., need proof ? ...check the requirments to activate it ! in the manga , found it ? yeah it is Killing your best friend / see him die , and need alot worse ? ..ok Eternal Mangekyo` : you have to actually transplant your brother's eyes ( isn't that F**** up to you ? ) oh and also when Sasuke fought Itachi , Itachi speaks of the Uchiha as a cursed clan, and that the individuals in it : their hands are full of their close relatives' blood ....

and for Tobi's Tsuki No Me , need I say any more ? ...tobi is the villain of the series and the shinobi are forming an alliance to stop him and his plan !

I'm not against you ...., nor I'm against the people attacking this thread in particular.... We are all against Illuminati ...

but it seems that they control all the media all over the world nowadays ...

so what I'm saying is : If you know about their cowardish little Fu*** tricks by influencing the media to control us ....., you should just enjoy your life with your favorite stuff ..., I mean it's not like it's in Naruto only.. I swear that 98% of the media nowadays contain hidden symbolism and some even contain f**** blatant (in your face) stuff ....

Chill out and enjoy the ride ..., as long as you are not Brain-washed

Reactions: Ashflura

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is stupid, I'd but some meme or picture to explain how stupid this is, but no such picture exist, so I'll just have to repeat myself and say; "This is STUPID!"

And even if it actually is some bullshit symbolism, who gives a ****. How does a person get brainwashed by a book about bootleg "ninjas" that are basically overpowered demigods (senju n uchiha since Kishi feel that they are the only important things in the story)

Last edited:

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is stupid, I'd but some meme or picture to explain how stupid this is, but no such picture exist, so I'll just have to repeat myself and say; "This is STUPID!"

And even if it actually is some bullshit symbolism, who gives a ****. How does a person get brainwashed by a book about bootleg "ninjas" that are basically overpowered demigods (senju n uchiha since Kishi feel that they are the only important things in the story)
I think the meme you're looking for
You must be registered for see images

and

and

are all acceptable.

Trippy Sage of all Dank

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love how 90% of the people who automatically disregard this don't look at the information themselves. I will say it once more. DO SOME RESEARCH! The evidence does not lie. Example: Look at Kony2012. 60 million + Americans were fooled by a 30 minute Youtube video! We're going to have a repeat of Iraq and Afghanistan here. Kony2012 gives our government a reason to send troops to Uganda. Uganda has oil and other natural resources. This whole time our country has been trying to get our troops out of Iraq n Afghanistan.. after a single video, we want to send troops out again? The people are being fooled again and again. Please people, I know it sounds crazy, but keep an open mind you will notice things are not as they seem. It's a ****ed up world and it's gonna get worse the longer people remain naiive to the truth.
If you still don't believe me, look up some of these things for yourself.

New World Order
infowars.com
"Project blue beam" look up "Ivory Coast UFO" on Youtube (shows hologram in the sun...)
"Kony2012 pro war propaganda" on Youtube

just to name a few..

Theres 3 sides to every story. Your side, their side, and the TRUTH.

Reactions: MrSharingan

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishi is using his story about some possibly sexually confused boy and his emo bestie to turn us all into satanist....ok. I believe because if you google translate the raw scans, the name of each jutsu loosely translates to "join the illuminati"

Untitled

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Some more symbolism

The All seeing eye!!!

^^^^^ Connect the sixes/dots on the sides and you get a triangle with an eye in the middle!!!

Just like this:

Sage of the SIX paths with, SIX, upside down 666's and an all seeing eye on top, shining like it does on top of the pyramid!!

^^^ the 666s are proabally just markings, but the eye is still suspicions.

Last edited:

D3A

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THOSE ARENT ****ING SIXES THEY ARE TOMOE, THEY ARE SYMBOLS IN THE SHAPE OF A ****ING MAGATAMA DAMMIT!!!

A tomoe (巴?), also 鞆絵, and ともヱ (tomoye?) in its archaic form, is a Japanese abstract shape described as a swirl that resembles a comma or the usual form of a magatama.

Magatama (勾玉?), less frequently (曲玉), are curved, comma-shaped beads that appeared in prehistoric Japan from the Final Jōmon period through the Kofun period, approximately ca. 1,000 BC to the 6th century AD.[1] The beads, also described as jewels, were made of primitive stone and earthen materials in the early period, but by the end of the Kofun period were made almost exclusively of jade

Untitled

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
THOSE ARENT ****ING SIXES THEY ARE TOMOE, THEY ARE SYMBOLS IN THE SHAPE OF A ****ING MAGATAMA DAMMIT!!!

A tomoe (巴?), also 鞆絵, and ともヱ (tomoye?) in its archaic form, is a Japanese abstract shape described as a swirl that resembles a comma or the usual form of a magatama.

Magatama (勾玉?), less frequently (曲玉), are curved, comma-shaped beads that appeared in prehistoric Japan from the Final Jōmon period through the Kofun period, approximately ca. 1,000 BC to the 6th century AD.[1] The beads, also described as jewels, were made of primitive stone and earthen materials in the early period, but by the end of the Kofun period were made almost exclusively of jade
k i kinda knew that but i thought it still be possible or plausible but,

EXPLAIN THE EYES! :confused:

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
illumanati + satanic = NO CONNECTION, illumanati was a christain group that sought to world the rule by controlling the churches (and evuantually all other religions) since the group started in like 1700s the churchs had all the power but now, there nothing more then a cult that you can join in college, stop being retatrrded
actually the illuminati and the satanic = connection.

you are a very dumb person, the illuminati wants to rule the world behind the scenes, there not a cult there the real deal and many influence and rich people are in it.

the illuminati is a real group and it still exsist, it already has been proven.

if you do some research on it im sure you will get the point /.

-The Agent-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i love how 90% of the people who automatically disregard this don't look at the information themselves. I will say it once more. DO SOME RESEARCH! The evidence does not lie. Example: Look at Kony2012. 60 million + Americans were fooled by a 30 minute Youtube video! We're going to have a repeat of Iraq and Afghanistan here. Kony2012 gives our government a reason to send troops to Uganda. Uganda has oil and other natural resources. This whole time our country has been trying to get our troops out of Iraq n Afghanistan.. after a single video, we want to send troops out again? The people are being fooled again and again. Please people, I know it sounds crazy, but keep an open mind you will notice things are not as they seem. It's a ****ed up world and it's gonna get worse the longer people remain naiive to the truth.
If you still don't believe me, look up some of these things for yourself.

New World Order
infowars.com
"Project blue beam" look up "Ivory Coast UFO" on Youtube (shows hologram in the sun...)
"Kony2012 pro war propaganda" on Youtube

just to name a few..

Theres 3 sides to every story. Your side, their side, and the TRUTH
Your post made no sense what so ever. What does Kony 2012 have to do with Kishimoto creating naruto with themes of Japanese Mythology. Not "Illuminati" If you really believe that there is Illuminati symbolism in Naruto then maybe you shouldn't be reading the manga at all. :shrug: Same thought goes for the OP

Finally some sense in this thread. :sy:

k i kinda knew that but i thought it still be possible or plausible but,

EXPLAIN THE EYES! :confused:
He actually did explain the eyes in his post. Sharingan make up of tomoes which are comma shaped. , is a different shape from a 6. But The tomoe is from Japanese mythology as well, most likely older than your "illuminati claims"

So it seems xd

lol proablly not but still....somethings up!
No nothing is up. You're just one of those brainwashed to believe that everything is a symbol of illuminati. You probably think music artists such as Lady Gaga, Jay Z and Kanye West are a part of it too huh?

Not every pyramid, or eye is equivalent to the Illuminati. I highly believe Kishimoto doesn't even know what the Illuminati is. Stop this foolishness.

Untitled

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No nothing is up. You're just one of those brainwashed to believe that everything is a symbol of illuminati. You probably think music artists such as Lady Gaga, Jay Z and Kanye West are a part of it too huh?

Not every pyramid, or eye is equivalent to the Illuminati. I highly believe Kishimoto doesn't even know what the Illuminati is. Stop this foolishness.

Lol no. im not one of those people who believe everything is a symbol of illuminati, but i still believe somethings out there are. in my orginal post i apologized in advance if you thought they were stupid, some i thought were kinda stupid myself, but naruto does contain illuminati symbolism. The moon eye plan is clearly an illuminati reference. kishi is anti-illuminati if anything, since naruto and friends are trying to stop it. Peoples opinions arent foolishness.

MadaraHashirama

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's mostly Americans (not the people but the more higher ups) who are these Satanic worshippers, I myself believe in the Illuminati (well not everything about it) but I find the idea of Japanese Anime writers being also a part of Illuminati awful.
Kishimoto Masashi is mostly based on Japanese myths, summons, eyes, most of these things are all by old Japanese myths, even names like Izanagi, Izanami, Susano'o, Amaterasu!

Status
Not open for further replies.