Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Details: I got this laptop 2 years ago from an acquaintance. Since I'm kinda poor I've taken good care of the laptop and prevented it from suffering any damage. The laptop is clean and has no signs of wear and tear on it. It will come with 8gb of RAM that I installed, which is double the amount it normally comes with on retail (4 Gigabytes).

It's great choice for students, home users, and professionals. Whether you're gaming, typing, streaming, it'll work smoothly.

If you're interested in purchasing this laptop please reply below.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's great choice for students, home users, and professionals. Whether you're gaming, typing, streaming, it'll work smoothly. "

Don't ever lie like that again!

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"It's great choice for students, home users, and professionals. Whether you're gaming, typing, streaming, it'll work smoothly. "

Don't ever lie like that again!
what do you mean? It's great for all those things. I used photoshop with it, and other programs.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
what do you mean? It's great for all those things. I used photoshop with it, and other programs.
Take out "gaming" and it will be more honest. Gaming on an integrated chip would be extremely limited and lead to a premature death of the laptop.

$500 is steep for a two year old laptop with a UV Celeron CPU and no dedicated GPU. I paid a touch under what would be equivalent to $400 3-4 years ago for a slim laptop with an i3 and Nvidia card.

Last edited: