2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️

You must be registered for see images

Basic Information
Name: Ikiru E. Uchiha
Nickname: Of the Ash Sand
Clan: UCHIHA
Looks: Ikiru has gray eyes with onyx-brown hair, which he has normally in a side bang covering only his left eye. While also having his prominent feature, his square-shaped glasses, having day one since birth. During his early days, he wore a light orange shirt with a high end collar, and dark pants all with his clan’s icon. Learning the internal matters of the world, he now sports the shinobi suit of armor able to protect him from freeform damage. With an ash, dust, & other segments full gourd on his back, alongside with a special Uchiha Katana .

Village information
Land of Birth: Land Of Fire
Village of Alliance: Hidden Village in Sin

Rank & Chakra Information
Ninja Battle Rank: Jounin
1600 Chakra / 160 Health
Specialty:
Single Handseal | Increased Combat | Apex Kenjutsu
Elements: Katon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Futon
Advanced Elements: |
Ninshu: Basic Genjutsu, , Basic Ninjutsu, and Basic Kenjutsu Summoning Contracts: (CSC), KG:
Custom Jutsu Thread [ ]
Background Information

You must be registered for see images

Reference: Comic
Going towards a tower with Uchiha symbols all over it. In a ruined place that he walks into which has all these Uchiha markings. A woman stands upon the high towers looking down on him. She laughs as she sits on the edge of the tower, saying “Another Uchiha?” he replies, “You slaughtered my clan! I won’t let you get-“she replies, “I don’t know what you are talking about but they attacked me.” He runs towards her as he runs up on the tower. She flickers out of existence. His eyes turn into the sharingan, as he stops to look around for her. He remembers a past, a time when he was happy and free. Leaps off the tower from using his gourd in his back, he releases black ash sand to stand upon and flies away. Saying to himself, “She’s one hell of a monster, killing all uchihas and putting me into a genjutsu without even me knowing, I need to attain more power to take her down.” Going into a forest, then into an underground cave with graves to the side of it, showing Uchiha symbols. He summons a Fireball from his mouth, as he blows it out, it lights the cave relieving more Uchiha markings. While inside, there is a lab of Uchiha eyes everywhere, weapons and little bots that clean the place. Saying to himself, “How can learn more of the Uchiha’s fate? Are we cursed to be fated to always seek darkness?” Then in suddenly, a phantom like figure would appear to shock him as it had the sharingan saying, “You next task is, to find the Imp” and so the journey beginning, his search of the Uchiha’s hidden past…

Other Information

Weapons/ Technologies

The Uchiha Sword of Creatures & Encryption is strapped upon his back.Absorption Arm set is upon his left arm. While his amour includes of the Thunderwave (CJ). On his right arm, he has together the Kote tool along with the Cyberdyne Advancement Summoning Technique (CJ). In his amour, he also has the Healing Form with a simple function to active it once needed.

Within the ( Kote ) - Forearm: (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique & (Doton: Chikyūno Hari) – Earth Release: Muddling Needles

Specialties Explained

Fire Release: being a Uchiha, Ikiru has always been gifted in his clan's ability to use fire release. Being great and highly skilled that it only takes him a single handseal to perform any fire-releated elemental jutsu. Meanwhile his second extra specialty is lightening release however no major handseal speed is exhibited, besides being able to use limited lightening specialty jutsu.

Kenjutsu: Ikiru is very skilled in swordsmanship, enough to battle Samurais and even higher ranked kenjutsu experts, defeating the former, albeit without his Sharingan powers, and battling the latter to a stand still.

Combat Expectant: as a Uchiha his bloodline is strongly battle driven which is exhibited with his wit and canny skill set when challenged in battle.

Theme Song and Background Music:

Battle Information
Won: N/a Lost: N/a
-Update: https://animebase.me/threads/the-return-ikiru-uchiha-wse.763135/#lg=_xfUid-1-1541439044&slide=0

Approved

Last edited by a moderator: