Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mitsuki ignored once again. lol i feel bad for him.
Post automatically merged:

with this past chapter, something tells me saradas future involves Kawaki
How so? What makes you think her future involves him? I'm curious lol.

Sarada is dying confirmed.
If I'm not mistaken, Ikemoto also said the same thing regarding Sasuke's future in the series.

Guess they're both dying then.
Hes Definitely referring to sarada unlocking MS
I think that's cool and all, but it should be something more original and interesting. i guess everyone expects she'll awaken it at some point.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mitsuki ignored once again. lol i feel bad for him.
Post automatically merged:

How so? What makes you think her future involves him? I'm curious lol.

If I'm not mistaken, Ikemoto also said the same thing regarding Sasuke's future in the series.

Guess they're both dying then.

I think that's cool and all, but it should be something more original and interesting. i guess everyone expects she'll awaken it at some point.
Just them going out the way to include her in it and how she’s so considerate of him and his trauma. & her parting words that she’ll be there for him.

It might just be needed interaction and development but I felt emphasis from it. Like they will become close and Kawaki will use her too.

Or she might just be practicing her role of future Hokage as she sees Naruto doing when he’s comforting him. Idk.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was the Akatsuki copy comment a joke?
Poor 123.
Also what do they mean with two different paths? Will the manga be split into two?
That comment was regarding the anime. It follows a parallel path until the adaptation of the Manga is done, so it means what some always said the anime was when its not adapting the manga.. Filler.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm bummed in hearing that the anime and manga are basically separate from one another. Isn't that a sign that the anime should take a hiatus, or the manga should get better pacing? I mean with all the pages they give us, it should have moved the story along a lot more than it has.. Also. I'm not too sure how I feel about Boruto with shorter hair. I feel like giving him longer hair, but just styled a bit differently would work out better for his character. Giving him shorter hair would make him look too similar to Kawaki (if it's styled in a similar way) or Naruto (which he already looks like for obvious reasons). I think it's dumb that Himawari is being wasted as a character. We know she has the byakugan (potentially the youngest to have it.. and she's not even full blooded), is very precise with it, and has no hesitation while angered... All of these things would make her a fairly interesting shinobi, but instead she's doodling or something.