Ik this is an old question?!

whitemalik

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ik this is an outdated but I need a detailed answer! recently I went back and rewatched some shippuden episodes and seen when kakazu realizes kinkaku or gin went berserk he said he hasn't seen that form in awhile how did he know about it?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not specified when and where they met- just indicated that Kakuzu had seen them in action in the past.

Kakuzu has been a nin, since Hashirama's time and Kin-Gin bros were also around during Tobirama's time. So them having met at some point is nothing surprising.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The only way he possibly could have seen that is if he saw them fighting against someone or himself. Since the only jin at that time was Mito who i doubt would ever turn into that.

You must be registered for see images

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ginkaku and kinkaku are canon and the episodes conerning them are too
Obviously they're canon characters, but Kakuzu never stated what OP said in manga from my recollection. Anime = filler unless the exact events are shown from the manga. I'm not going to argue that lol.

Edit: Styles just showed it happened in the manga. So yes, Kakuzu's 92 years of age should solidify any doubts to him knowing the Gold & Silver bros.

Last edited:

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously they're canon characters, but Kakuzu never stated what OP said in manga from my recollection. Anime = filler unless the exact events are shown from the manga. I'm not going to argue that lol.

Edit: Styles just showed it happened in the manga. So yes, Kakuzu's 92 years of age should solidify any doubts to him knowing the Gold & Silver bros.
You must be registered for see images