Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have waited for 400 Chaps for Dragons, Specially Igneel.
It would be plenty stupid to kill him off this quick.
I Daresay, that Zeref will Kill Igneel later in stages which will push Natsu to Killing Zeref.
For now, All the Dragons will come to Igneel's aid and They will send Acnologia away.
End will be resurrected like Majin buu, I think END requires energy to feed on.

UltimateHawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The MC character(natsu) needs more character development so i think if igneel would die then natsu would become a better character or so i think

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The MC character(natsu) needs more character development so i think if igneel would die then natsu would become a better character or so i think
Basically, the samething that happened with gray? That's what i'm thinking. But, natsu has many mysteries. His character will grow with those.

Madarauchiwa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^ this. gray just lost his father and got stronger it makes sense for natsu to lose his and also get stronger. natsu is to childish and its all about friendship power in this damn manga. with igneel dead natsu matures and realizes he is to weak to protect his friends and thus trains with gajeel somewhere or with gildarts

ethris

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have waited for 400 Chaps for Dragons, Specially Igneel.
It would be plenty stupid to kill him off this quick.
I Daresay, that Zeref will Kill Igneel later in stages which will push Natsu to Killing Zeref.
For now, All the Dragons will come to Igneel's aid and They will send Acnologia away.
End will be resurrected like Majin buu, I think END requires energy to feed on.
i agree, and what do you think about when zerewf said natsu is the only one who can kill him, you think he was refering to igneel inside natsu?, or was he implying natsu would be able to inthe future(turn into a dragon) or something

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah of course it won't die.

I only wonder what made the dragons come out now, is it because of Acknologia ? If so where were they the first time around.

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gray's Father died, So it doesn't mean that Natsu's Father will die. Manga has revolved around Igneel much much more. While Gray's father was a irrelevant character. I really don't think Igneel would die. Natsu requires development ? He would get it via some other thing.
Not this, Not now. Maybe Later, yes.