[Question] Igneel to Natsu

Spha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What exactly did Igneel mean when he told Natsu and I quote "IM CONFIDENT THAT YOU CAN DEFEAT E.N.D, this statement is really Bugging me.

Source: Chapter 400 page 15.

Can u give your thought on this?
I really need to understand it, Natsu is E.N.D....but Igneel comes out and say I'm confident you can defeat E.N.D....

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe E.N.D want to take over Natsu.Just how shadows what to take over of Rogue.

Basically maybe Igneel though Natsu can be stronger than his E.N.D personality or something.

Maybe the "E.N.D* is Natsu's second personality.His alter ego.

Spha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe E.N.D want to take over Natsu.Just how shadows what to take over of Rogue.

Basically maybe Igneel though Natsu can be stronger than his E.N.D personality or something.

Maybe the "E.N.D* is Natsu's second personality.His alter ego.
Maybe I'm thinkin way overboard but I thought mybe Natsu was given a human soul, nd the demon inside him was cast out and now it reside inside the E.N.D book.

I even thought that Layla Hartefelia is somehow involved in casting out Natsu etherious demonic Aura, but he is not complitly defeated as Natsu is the only one to defeat it permanetly.

Or Maybe Layla helped to bring the Dragon slayers to the present time but had to sacrifice her own life in order to give Natsu a Human soul, she might have worked with someone who have the same Power as Carla to predict the future, and she was told the only ones to save the future are the Dragon slayers, and Natsu had a bigger role than all of them.

Then she decided to give up his own life for the future and Lucy's sake as well....I don't think its a concident that Lucy mom died the same year as the Dragon disapearence.....and again Lucy was Fated to meet Natsu, nd I think her mom knew that.

The only thing to make Lucy character relevent is to give her a bigger role that involves her mothers death somehow, she is the main character bt is weaker than all her team members, this might tell us that she is fated to do something big, that doesn't involve power.

I might be overthinkin bt its all I can think of now, becouse Igneel Statement doesn't make sense, considering what Zeref revealing Natsu identity.