If you're too good for "filler" you're an idiot...

NarutoB

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,383 posts 758 reactions
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
758
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I'm an idiot because I don't want to watch boring shit happen that was made solely to give the manga more time to get ahead?
 
251 posts 33 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2014
Messages
251
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
So I'm an idiot because I don't want to watch boring shit happen that was made solely to give the manga more time to get ahead?


Ignorant statement, if you were watching the current arc you would see there is clearly more to it than that.
 

NarutoB

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,383 posts 758 reactions
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
758
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Ignorant statement, if you were watching the current arc you would see there is clearly more to it than that.

Nope, those are the main purpose of filler regardless of the content. Fillers wouldn't exist if it weren't for that
 
Top