[Technical Issue] If your images aren't working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please be wary as this doesn't apply to all of you! Hey everyone, as the title suggests if you were wondering why your images look this
You must be registered for see images
instead of it's normal form, then basically your problem is TinyPic, their server is down right now therefore none of the images you used appears as an actual image. The only solution right now is that you have to upload the images through a different image hosting website. Hope I helped.

This affects your avatar, signature etc...

Edit I know
You must be registered for see images
means that the link is broken, but it simply can't affect everyone using TinyPic right?

Last edited:

Valen

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that image appears, the link is is broken, the connection is broken. But the image still exists on the site where it's from.

A red cross means the image is fully broken

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If that image appears, the link is is broken, the connection is broken. But the image still exists on the site where it's from.
Actually it doesn't in this case since my loke sig had this problem and I saw same for others who were using TinyPic. I suppose all of their links were broken then? O_O

I know that though...

Last edited:

The Alchemist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

A red cross means the image is fully broken
Exactly. Quick question though, why can I not use emoticons on this site? LOL! They never seem to work for me and I can't embed a you-tube vid either.

Salad

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Exactly. Quick question though, why can I not use emoticons on this site? LOL! They never seem to work for me and I can't embed a you-tube vid either.
Stop spamming and not exactly if a website itself is down how would you expect the images to stay up... and for your question, why don't you VM an Admin or Mod?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.