If You Were A Shinobi, Who and What Would You Be?

Megatolium

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I find Uzumaki quite interesting. They have powerful chakra and sealing jutsu.

I would invent a sealing jutsu involving cards. If say Sasuke used Fire Ball Jutsu on me I would just whip out one of my sealing cards, seal it and store it away for later use :p

Dizzldot

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UCHIHA FOR SUREEE BROTHER fr I'd just look in a mirror at my sharingan and admire my bad assness until some senju comes along and solos me. At least I got to look cool. And if I got susanoo it would be the dopiest one cause my imagination would give it super powers

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
UCHIHA FOR SUREEE BROTHER fr I'd just look in a mirror at my sharingan and admire my bad assness until some senju comes along and solos me. At least I got to look cool. And if I got susanoo it would be the dopiest one cause my imagination would give it super powers
I could totally see someone accidentally genjutsuing themselves like that

The Messiah

Regular
Kin
144💸
Kumi
57💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ramen clan. Ramen juice hotter than amaterasu, ramen hair noodles, infinite ramenyomi, and the strongest dojutsu the ramengan. With all of that I can surpass Lord Teuchi and become the sage of six ramens.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The clan that's in my User name(Senju)

Endurance/Strength. Would love to have Mokuton or FTG or Sage Mode. A lot of applications for those abilities.

Nagi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would be a uchiha. After I go blind, I'll find a way to reinvent the use of chakra by chakra control and raising the quality of the chakra. This shell restore lights in my eyes. BEND THE ENERGY WITHIN YOU!

VVolfVVarrior

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would take Uzumaki. Breaking reality with seals. With Hirashin road to school would be so easy. And i would made my own dimension where i would store my loot from noobs.

VVolfVVarrior

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bah no. I would take Ōtsutsuki and rule over you lesser sing of life as single and God Emperor. Would create my Imperium and start some super fight in space against xenos.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I was a Shinobi, I would be an Uchiha. I would do my best to train and adapt to my talents. But I would not stay in Konoha. I would do the smart thing and vanish to a place where I can raise my clan, instead of being in a place that was designed to discriminate, demonize, dehumanize, and persecute my clan.

I'm a Chaotic Neutral at best. I don't choose sides.