If you had the option to live the majority of your life through virtual reality would you

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A trend that's talked about is as time passes the more automated the world becomes but another thing is how as time passes how more and more we are living life virtually.

Let say at some point they create a robot body for you where you can live and experience life virtually from work to entertainment. Where people interact and explore the world through these bodies. And simulated worlds become even more immersive that it becomes where people spend there free time in these virtual simulated space.

Would you go along with a trend like this and to what extend would you not allow it take over your life.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes. When people shy away from their hobbies and interests, it's often because those things are assumed to have no value years later. A virtual reality that achieves deeper immersion would also have to have deeper value rooted into it, which means anything I put into it WILL have value later in life. It's kind of like money. As more people believe in that reality and the worth of items & achievements within it, the more I do too. I'm not sure where I'd draw the line though.

Reactions: Sagebee