orona

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i wud make a genjutsu that puts the victim in a world that is like being high on LSD, Acid, DMT, and Shrooms all at once but they wouldn't be just standing still tripping out they would trip out so hard that they would start running around claiming that what they saw was real so basically it would really be a trip not just the illusion of a trip

gutSy Sage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If you could develop a new jutsu what would you invent ?

me I would develop a new smoke jutsu in which the ninja could smoke a blunt and be able to become the smoke and materialize back ideal for gaining intel or summon smoke animals to help fight.
that would be sick, BUT i know me for example, i would be pretty paranoid walking around a ninja world after a fatty. i mean come on, i already check my back enough, to run the risk of kunais or a silent kill, i'm done

Izzy..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would like to develop a technique where I can heal several people at the same time. Like in MMOs the healer can heal all of his allies at the same time. Would help alot in battle.

And even more badass would be during war and have a massive jutsu that heals EVERY ally in the battlefield. xd

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I would like to develop a technique where I can heal several people at the same time. Like in MMOs the healer can heal all of his allies at the same time. Would help alot in battle.

And even more badass would be during war and have a massive jutsu that heals EVERY ally in the battlefield. xd
hell yeah im suprised nobody can do that

orona

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

tsunade invented that already and nagato took it even further by bringing people back to life. . .

jus sayin :/

Izzy..

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
tsunade invented that already and nagato took it even further by bringing people back to life. . .

jus sayin :/
Tsunade can heal several people at a time but by using Katsuyu. I doubt she can do it herself.

Nagato revived those people not healed them and even then the use of it is limited.

Note: Isn't this thread in the wrong section?

TheBlackDevil

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hougestu Jigen-Tou. lit. Moon-Crushing Dimensional Sword.

The user can shift in and out of their body, temporarily delaying their existence and allowing them to pass through walls, floors, etc., and they can also cut through any physical object or mass. In battle, the palm is flattened out and the fingers align, and acts as a blade.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hougestu Jigen-Tou. lit. Moon-Crushing Dimensional Sword.

The user can shift in and out of their body, temporarily delaying their existence and allowing them to pass through walls, floors, etc., and they can also cut through any physical object or mass. In battle, the palm is flattened out and the fingers align, and acts as a blade.
so would this leave the body behind like astro projection or jus tolal ghost mode?