If you could change anything in the Boruto series to make it better...

Kin
13💸
Kumi
14💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1.) Make it seasonal, therefore cutting out unnecessary filler. They could even do what Black clover does and do small breaks every 25-50 episodes.

2.) Stop giving interesting abilities to very minor characters, and then never doing much with them. A couple examples are as follows:

a.) Wasabi Izuno's "Beast-like" transformation

You must be registered for see images
b.) Moegi being given Wood style release for no reason

I think with a studio like Bones, they would most definitely have to be seasonal, much like I said with my first point.

This, id perfer them to just do canon. naruto/boruto characters have wayyyy to much character development it gets boring seeing stuff being drawn out.
Longer fights, not 3 minutes fights and the rest of show talking. correct powerscaling.

Reboryushon

Elite
Kin
178💸
Kumi
2,386💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It starts with a pink haired young woman, and a brunette having tea.

What a honor it is to have tea with Lady hokage, said the pink haired woman.

Mama, you dont have me that, it's embarassing, said the brunette.

The two looked around the same age.

Tell me, sweety, start from the beginning, I'm sure the twins would love to here Lady hokages story. She said as she pointed over to two sleeping baby twins.
One had black hair the other had pink. (Are they Sarada's children or Siblings)

Fine Mom,

SARADA THE NEXT GENERATION.
SHANAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Kick ass Theme Song*

And first panel is of her smashing Boruto's head in.
Love it. Especially the last part.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would ditch all of the parent problem plot lines and give these kids some real issues or goals. All of these "I want daddy's attention, I want daddy to be a certain way, boo hoo" issues from the likes of Boruto, Sarada, and even certain side characters such as Chouchou/Shinki, make these kids seem a lot brattier and a lot less worth caring about in comparison to Naruto's generation who faced real issues such as clan/racial discrimination, genocide, being orphaned, war, etc... Plus, the plot points of Naruto and Sasuke supposedly being these neglectful fathers are so forced.

Ditching the parent problem issues would also give other characters more room for development, and it wouldn't be so that everyone is irrelevant except for Boruto. Take Sarada for example. A lot of people, myself included, would love to see her actually be important and get development/screen time/etc...

However, the problem with Sarada and her potential for development is the fact that Kishi pretty much oneshotted all of her potential development in Gaiden. The only real issue that Sarada has ever really expressed was the whole "I want papa. Is mama really my mama" drama that we saw in Gaiden. After Gaiden resolved that issue, Sarada had no more problems and no more elements to drive a plot. Her hokage goal alone doesn't really drive a plot since the pursuit of that goal really only entails being a good shinobi until you are simply chosen for the position. In other words, you just have to do your job well enough to get recognized by the village.

That alone doesn't drive a plot however. Even the story of Naruto wasn't really about his path to becoming hokage. Naruto's story had a plot because he was related to actual sources of conflict (ie. akatsuki was after him, he wanted to get Sasuke back, etc...) Sarada is related to no such thing (she has no particular relation to kara right now, nor is she particularly of interest in the eye of the Otsutsuki clan, she doesn't have a karma seal, etc...).

Having said that, if Kishi had Sarada focus more on something like finding out about the history and fate of the Uchiha clan, or had some villagers hating on her for being Uchiha and being related to former criminal Sasuke, to kinslayer Itachi, and more distantly to Madara and Obito, then Sarada's character would have a lot more room for growth and development.

In short, this parent problem route with the new gen was not the best route to go down in my opinion.
I agree. Nicely said.

Jinrou

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope that would work out. People are always so cynical when it comes to shows with females playing the lead role.
Those people haven't watched Shinsekai Yori or Noein lol.. Two shows with main female MC's and they are comfortably in my top 5 anime. Actually Shinsekai Yori is my number 1.

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would ditch all of the parent problem plot lines and give these kids some real issues or goals. All of these "I want daddy's attention, I want daddy to be a certain way, boo hoo" issues from the likes of Boruto, Sarada, and even certain side characters such as Chouchou/Shinki, make these kids seem a lot brattier and a lot less worth caring about in comparison to Naruto's generation who faced real issues such as clan/racial discrimination, genocide, being orphaned, war, etc... Plus, the plot points of Naruto and Sasuke supposedly being these neglectful fathers are so forced.

Ditching the parent problem issues would also give other characters more room for development, and it wouldn't be so that everyone is irrelevant except for Boruto. Take Sarada for example. A lot of people, myself included, would love to see her actually be important and get development/screen time/etc...

However, the problem with Sarada and her potential for development is the fact that Kishi pretty much oneshotted all of her potential development in Gaiden. The only real issue that Sarada has ever really expressed was the whole "I want papa. Is mama really my mama" drama that we saw in Gaiden. After Gaiden resolved that issue, Sarada had no more problems and no more elements to drive a plot. Her hokage goal alone doesn't really drive a plot since the pursuit of that goal really only entails being a good shinobi until you are simply chosen for the position. In other words, you just have to do your job well enough to get recognized by the village.

That alone doesn't drive a plot however. Even the story of Naruto wasn't really about his path to becoming hokage. Naruto's story had a plot because he was related to actual sources of conflict (ie. akatsuki was after him, he wanted to get Sasuke back, etc...) Sarada is related to no such thing (she has no particular relation to kara right now, nor is she particularly of interest in the eye of the Otsutsuki clan, she doesn't have a karma seal, etc...).

Having said that, if Kishi had Sarada focus more on something like finding out about the history and fate of the Uchiha clan, or had some villagers hating on her for being Uchiha and being related to former criminal Sasuke, to kinslayer Itachi, and more distantly to Madara and Obito, then Sarada's character would have a lot more room for growth and development.

In short, this parent problem route with the new gen was not the best route to go down in my opinion.
They need to just trim the fat all together and take team 7 out of the village. Team Konohamaru should be traveling around the ninja world like what they did with the Land of Waves. See all the villages and get to the Sound Village already. It’s been officially recognized as a ninja village now right?

Other than that, Really nothing more to add. Sarada got Pantsed pretty much hit the nail on the head with this.

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[SUB]If you could change anything in the Boruto series to make it better, what would it be?[/SUB]​
[SUB]
I would change the studio [producing the Boruto animation] to Bones studio. Bones studio definitely has a Midas touch, and the Boruto series would definitely improve from animation quality Bones studio offers.​
I would also change the way the side characters are treated, and this carries back into the Naruto series as well. Characters like Neji and Lee had a lot of potential, but they basically faded into obscurity once the story started focusing more on Naruto rescuing Sasuke. I would make it so that characters like Sumire and Metal Lee get more development in relation to Boruto, and a story with more depth.​
I would change the filler arcs. I wouldn't outright cut them out, but I would make them shorter so that they don't take away from the main story. I would also try to make them more interesting and consistent with the main plot.​
How about you guys, what changes would you make?​
[/SUB]
[SUB][/SUB]
Sincerely the animation in the anime and more importantly the illustration in the manga