[Discussion] if you are a good swimmer and are lefr in middle of ocean..what are your chances of surviving???????..

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,461💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You’re not going to survive. No human has enough energy to swim to the nearest landmark from the middle of the ocean nor can they withstand the natural and ongoing current of the ocean. They’ll die and drown undoubtedly.

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i------------->.

if you are a good swimmer and are left in teh middle of teh ocean..what are your chances of surviving???????..
Zero😐
One of the biggest problem is water itself. U can't drink it.
Next one will be sun as it will pretty soon dehydrate our body.
And lastly there are all sort of creatures who are prolly toying with you to see if u are edible or not.

So yea unless u are way too lucky that a ship spot u. Chances are zero in this sort of situation.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re not going to survive. No human has enough energy to swim to the nearest landmark from the middle of the ocean nor can they withstand the natural and ongoing current of the ocean. They’ll die and drown undoubtedly.
Zero😐
One of the biggest problem is water itself. U can't drink it.
Next one will be sun as it will pretty soon dehydrate our body.
And lastly there are all sort of creatures who are prolly toying with you to see if u are edible or not.

So yea unless u are way too lucky that a ship spot u. Chances are zero in this sort of situation.
Zero Chances of survival on your own. It would take more than just good swimming to make it back to land~
fine...me add a : a random tree trunk floating next to u...what r teh chances of surviving now....

• Haha
Reactions: Troi

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most people are not trained to survive in such a condition, and even if they do survive, without some miracle, just by themselves there is little chance they can survive. Getting stuck in the middle of the ocean is just about as bad as getting stuck in out of space with, at best, 6 hours of oxygen. You could get help, but if you're found, it might be too late or you're just never found at all.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the one situation where i could conclusively argue that your religious orientation matters more than anything else.

Between sharks that can literally hear your heartbeat, rapist dolphins, all sorts of poisonous slimies, dive-bombing ocean vultures (gulls) and creatures so big you're like an insect to them, it doesn't matter how good you are at swimming. And even if you ignore those, there are the elements (whirlpools), the possible threat of mythological monsters (krakens) and your own psychosis to come at you.

On the other hand, a religious person would be calm (faith) so the sharks wouldn't hear much, spiritually balanced so the dolphins wouldn't go crazy on them, steadfast (they fast regularly) so time wouldn't be an enemy and persevering (religious mentality) through a strong conviction so they'd swim efficiently. And should the krakens wanna get cracking, some miracle benefits could allow them to even best those creatures in battle or get lucky and hitch a ride instead.

Otherwise, you would be in all kinds of all kinds of trouble.
Post automatically merged:

Wait, OP didn't post a rule saying there isn't an island in the middle of the ocean . . .

So this is more of a psychology test than anything else, maybe.

Uchiha seeker

Legendary
Kin
2,218💸
Kumi
237💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Personally, I'd use my shoes as water skiis snd ride the current. When I rea h the Somali pirates, I shall sing national anthem and hop on board. When they realise I'm chatting sht, 20% I take guns first and yeet em out and then ride the boat through the water. I find a dolphin on the way but the tricky bugger has fooled me and taken me down the ocean and surprise surprise, under water Somali pirates have got me. I start to copy the water bending tricks katara has shown but unfortunately, I've only managed to watch half of season 1 and all she can do us the water whip. I whip the dolphin and it yeets me out the ocean and then I whip it again for banter and it takes me back underwater.

swt out of the toilet now.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is the one situation where i could conclusively argue that your religious orientation matters more than anything else.

Between sharks that can literally hear your heartbeat, rapist dolphins, all sorts of poisonous slimies, dive-bombing ocean vultures (gulls) and creatures so big you're like an insect to them, it doesn't matter how good you are at swimming. And even if you ignore those, there are the elements (whirlpools), the possible threat of mythological monsters (krakens) and your own psychosis to come at you.

On the other hand, a religious person would be calm (faith) so the sharks wouldn't hear much, spiritually balanced so the dolphins wouldn't go crazy on them, steadfast (they fast regularly) so time wouldn't be an enemy and persevering (religious mentality) through a strong conviction so they'd swim efficiently. And should the krakens wanna get cracking, some miracle benefits could allow them to even best those creatures in battle or get lucky and hitch a ride instead.

Otherwise, you would be in all kinds of all kinds of trouble.
Post automatically merged:

Wait, OP didn't post a rule saying there isn't an island in the middle of the ocean . . .

So this is more of a psychology test than anything else, maybe.
redbold = ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????...

rest = interesting..

also CHIKONBO!!!!!!!!!!..

Reactions: Infant

Ninjackda

Kin
130💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, stay on the crash site, sooner or later, someone will come to your rescue, it can be days though, but the good thing is, you can scavenge for supplies especially clean water, you won't survive there in the middle of the ocean without drinking water.