[Discussion] if u could FUSE 3 charcters toghter who would u fuse

ngking1

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dunno if anyone thought of it.. but how about all three eyes together soo..

mandara: for ems and countless abilities that come with it such as susano and more we don't know about
Sage of 6 paths: being able to master all elements and still being able to take down any kyuubi or watever bi
someone with the buyakugan such as neji or hinta or whoever. The 3rd person isn't as important with power since the previous two or the strongest shinobi but more so for the eyes to see distance and everywhere around them.

Mino

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
naruto, kisame and itachi. naruto for sage mode and all its buff and kisame for his crazy chakra levels + shameda. he is a beast. then Itachi for being itaci (badass).

Blizzard589

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm gonna have to say for good guys:

Hashirama Senju (for bijuu control and wood element), Minato Namikaze (for genius techs he created and analytical skills), and Naruto Uzumaki (amazing stamina, sage mode, kyubi benefits, unorthodox tactics). Hashirama has already proven he can beat eternal mangekyou. Wouldn't need Sharingan copy ability because Minato is a genius at creating techs. Kyuubi heals. Sage Mode is beastly.

Steinbiz

Veteran
Kin
18💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i said i'd go with minato/jiraiya/naruto. sage god ftw. but not the strongest though.

the strongest being fused from any 3 characters would have to be juubi/sage of six paths/minato.

Blizzard589

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For bad guys:

Madara (EMS, space/time, immortality, years of experience),
Kisame (massive amounts of chakra, Samehada)
Pain (all elements, monstrous summons, Rinnegan)

not getting touched because of space/time jutsu, crap load of stamina, two ultimate dojutsu kekkai genkai

Cash

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#1 of ALL TIME!!!!

[Image]http://www.narutobase.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=796&pictureid=41500[/Image][/Spolier]