If u could add anything u wanted to in the series what would it be ?

Bunsofdeath

Member
93 posts 4 reactions
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
93
Reaction score
4
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I can't think of anything personally but what about u guys?



Is ther anything u want to take out?
 
Last edited:

Thane

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,025 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A good female character.

I assume we can't remove anything? But if we could, I'd rewrite the Jinchuriki nonsense, adjust the power levels to make them a bit more equal and I'd make the Sharingan a good Kekkei Genkai - not a Godlike one.
 

markdabomb22

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,756 posts 677 reactions
Joined
Jan 2, 2012
Messages
4,756
Reaction score
677
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
evolution for the byakugan
 

Negative Knight

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
17,245 posts 1,306 reactions
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
17,245
Reaction score
1,306
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Kisame Revived, yeah i know i'm biased
 

Prince of Persia TTT

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
5,534 posts 250 reactions
Joined
Apr 7, 2012
Messages
5,534
Reaction score
250
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
all females got trolled
I wish that could have been a lil bit better
 

nNoma

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
620 posts 58 reactions
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
620
Reaction score
58
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Too many power ups makes it more DBZ like than I would have wanted at this point.

I saw DBZ I want to see Naruto, the show/manga that had amazing strategies implemented early on and got me hooked in the first place.

I'm not trying to rag on the show/manga too much, it's still bad ass, and the story line is awesome...but the power ups are out of control!
 

Dead Ninja

Member
486 posts 20 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
486
Reaction score
20
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
evolution for the byakugan

Yeah it would be great if the Byakugan had more love and attention than contantly getting overlooked by everyone.

I would add a few more elements, and maybe an explanation on why the Uchiha Clan Ancestor had spiral eyes instead of the normal ripple-likepattern for his Rinnegan.
 

Sn0rkack

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
622 posts 39 reactions
Joined
Feb 4, 2012
Messages
622
Reaction score
39
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Make it so not all the ninja were pussies. If your going to be an evil missing-nin, you better stay as an evil missing-nin. Some of these characters have too much depth if you ask me. Got me feeling sorry for Kabuto...Next thing I know I'll be feeling sorry for Tobi!
 

juicyness

Member
30 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Reviving jiraiya
 

Cocoa

Member
7 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
One strong female character, strong enough to be in my top ten. Just one.
'Cause all of the female characters we've seen can't compare to a lot of the male characters. (Either we haven't seen much of them or they're weak.)​
 

AShine

Member
74 posts 6 reactions
Joined
Jun 16, 2012
Messages
74
Reaction score
6
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
More explanations on EVERYTHING so we don't have to keep making the same threads about something we don't have sufficient enough information for


AND this:

evolution for the byakugan
 

Ringleader66

Member
194 posts 8 reactions
Joined
May 21, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
8
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
A way to bring back minato and kushina
 

Kyle Dimetri

Member
286 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Feb 14, 2012
Messages
286
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
more and better romantic scenes
 

Thane

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,025 posts 432 reactions
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
3,025
Reaction score
432
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
more and better romantic scenes

Yeah that would actually be nice. We're just dealing with childhood crushes, crazy fangirls and non-reciprocated love.

It's pathetic, it really is.
 
Top