If Tobi was not Obito who do you think he would be?

If Tobi was never Obito who do you think he would be?

• Madara Uchiha

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Danzo

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Orochimaru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shisui Uchiha

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Izuna Uchiha

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
danzo
he had all those sharingans and hashi's dna the hair could kind of match
there's even japanese mythology where danzo faked his death to become tobi, i thought that he did that at the kage summit because the war was about to start
he also hates the senju ideals

Last edited:

fire86743

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
danzo
there's even japanese mythology where danzo faked his death to become tobi, i thought that he did that at the kage summit because the war was about to start
At first I thought Tobi would be Madara if it was not Obito. But what you said about Danzo to be Tobi if Obito was not Tobi made alot more sense.

LogicnoJutsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
danzo
He was also introduced in the Leaf village giving Sai his mission the Chapter after Tobi Joined Akatsuki.

They also fought lol And why would Danzo tell Sasuke of all people about the truth of the Uchiha massacre?

Reactions: rollin

fire86743

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I still think Madara is Tobi so I added a poll on this thread and voted for Madara. Sorry about that but I just wanted to vote for him and by the way sorry.

Inert Brian

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My theory was Tobi being a zetsu clone of Madara. It's the only other sensible one imo.

After seeing Izuna, and Danzo's story it's impossible. Kagami would have been a contender if he had relevance to begin with.