Yeah right

Regular
Kin
4💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let’s say they kill of Naruto, Sasuke, Anko, Kakashi, Gai, konahamoru, will this show get really good? Like the Last Jedi was really good?

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lmao...

Depends. Naruto/Sasuke...it all depends on timing, even though they don't do much in the anime. Anko, I'd like to see more from anko before she dies, at least. Konohamaru, he needs proper placement, first. We need to know more and see more from him, before he's thrown away. He's not all that valued as a character, yet.

Anyways...the manga is just...a little slow, especially because of the monthly release. Kinda sucks.

Didn't watch the last jedi...

Koibito

Regular
Kin
15💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tlj was so good, killing off classic characters with little to no respect for continuity and lore, it's truly a masterpiece.

I hope burrito kills off sauce, narto, kkashi, konamaru, sakra, hnata, and all the konoha 11. Then maybe it'll be as good as tlj.

soretynha

Kin
10💸
Kumi
32💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The show kept good when Jiraiya died so I think that it will. One of the beloved characters will die, it's cool when the show gets dark and it was confirmed that it'll get dark.

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's death would really shake things up.
I really hope Konohmaru becomes the next generations Kakashi.
He should also be a main character who becomes Sarada's personal sensei at some point.
They both admire Naruto and have personally bonded with him and her goal is to become Hokage.
Who else but Konohamaru one of the closest of Naruto's circle to train her ?
She would learn his most iconic moves and style without having to actually trai under him.
Besdies if konohamaru is this generations kakashi it only makes sense he train the uchiha he has more in common with ?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It would probably be an even more interesting show and it'll get dark real fast.

1. Orochimaru will lose purpose in looking for Sasuke and will stay with akatsuki. Leave will be destroyed in part 1 to get kurama.

2. Itachi will be evil because Sasuke is dead. In terms of attitude Izuna was like Sasuke, so Itachi will be dark as Madara but more ruthless and deadlier (because itachi will never lose his composure like madara does around hashirama).

3. Akatsuki will be deadlier than ever.
>Tobious (will have both his mangekyo powers because kakashi is dead with his senju cells still attached to his body)
>Pain (still the same)
>Itachi ( Eternal mangekyo power because Sasuke is dead)
>Kisame (same)
>Orochimaru (no senju cells)
>Kakazu(same)
>Deidara(same)
>Sasori(same)
>Konan (same)
>Hidan (same)
>Zetsu (same)

4. World will be under Infinite Tsukyomi with Tobi or possibly Itachi casting the genjutsu

edit: Thought this was pre Boruto. My bad.
I think Sarada will awaken her MS, Mitsuki will control his Sage Mode, and Boruto will probably ask the Kara clan to help train in controlling his seal.

Last edited:

Greatness23

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto or sauce die it'd be the start of something interesting. As long as the death is reasonable I don't think people will mind much.

Dreckerplayer

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto's death would really shake things up.
It would be expected, since his death was hinted in the beginning of the Boruto manga. However, it'll affect things plot wise...we'll just see it coming, though.
I really hope Konohmaru becomes the next generations Kakashi.
That's played out. Boruto has been hinted to be inspired by Kakashi as an adult. Lightning release, one dojutsu in one eye, scar on the same eye with the dojutsu.

Konohamaru is nothing like kakashi, as he is now. He's more inspired by naruto.
He should also be a main character who becomes Sarada's personal sensei at some point.
played out. And there's no reason to do that.
They both admire Naruto and have personally bonded with him and her goal is to become Hokage.
A bit of an exaggeration. What's he gonna teach her, rasengan?
Who else but Konohamaru one of the closest of Naruto's circle to train her ?
That's not a reason. Just because she shares the same goal of becoming hokage. Sarada is incompatible with Naruto and Konohamaru's fighting style. It's more like Sakura's, Tsunade's...and inspired by sasuke's, as well.
She would learn his most iconic moves and style without having to actually trai under him.
You realize she's a female ninja?It's just too random.
Besdies if konohamaru is this generations kakashi it only makes sense he train the uchiha he has more in common with ?

I'm done.

Konohamaru is more of a fitting sensei towards boruto, since they have similar fighting styles. Konohamaru training sarada and teach her what? Doesn't make sense and just sounds random.

Dissonant Values

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt you’ll see Konohamaru killed off. It wouldn’t be wise for Ikemoto to play fast and loose with Kishi’s creations. As it is Boruto is viewed as a “Sequel” and not a “Spin-Off” like Ikemoto was led to believe. Even if he was initially annoyed, killing off a character who’s been around since the beginning wouldn’t be advised unless Kishi personally influenced it.

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"That's played out. Boruto has been hinted to be inspired by Kakashi as an adult. Lightning release, one dojutsu in one eye, scar on the same eye with the dojutsu"

I never mentioned anything about him literally having the same abilities as kakashi.Konohamarut should be THE ninja of his time though giving his lineage and being like naruto

"A bit of an exaggeration. What's he gonna teach her, rasengan?"

Its not an an eggaeration the least bit
Both konohmaru and sarada gratly admire him that is the reason why sarada wants to become hokage
Did you even read scarlet spring ? Sarada feels extremely comfortable around naruto and since he can't train her the best person to train her would be the other peson who looks up to him ....Konohamaru.Especially since boruto will be trianed by sasulke and looks up to sasulke it is plain as day what kishi plans ....both kids will grow up to be like the others father.Whether it be in personaility or actual style of combat

"That's not a reason. Just because she shares the same goal of becoming hokage. Sarada is incompatible with Naruto and Konohamaru's fighting style. It's more like Sakura's, Tsunade's...and inspired by sasuke's, as well."

Her fighting style is not incompatiable.Starting to realize you have no idea what your talking about

"You realize she's a female ninja?It's just too random."

Being a female has nothing to do with it

"I'm done."

Your definitely done.Like burnt toast,take a nap grandpa

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
808💸
Kumi
400💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It would probably be an even more interesting show and it'll get dark real fast.

1. Orochimaru will lose purpose in looking for Sasuke and will stay with akatsuki. Leave will be destroyed in part 1 to get kurama.

2. Itachi will be evil because Sasuke is dead. In terms of attitude Izuna was like Sasuke, so Itachi will be dark as Madara but more ruthless and deadlier (because itachi will never lose his composure like madara does around hashirama).

3. Akatsuki will be deadlier than ever.
>Tobious (will have both his mangekyo powers because kakashi is dead with his senju cells still attached to his body)
>Pain (still the same)
>Itachi ( Eternal mangekyo power because Sasuke is dead)
>Kisame (same)
>Orochimaru (no senju cells)
>Kakazu(same)
>Deidara(same)
>Sasori(same)
>Konan (same)
>Hidan (same)
>Zetsu (same)

4. World will be under Infinite Tsukyomi with Tobi or possibly Itachi casting the genjutsu

edit: Thought this was pre Boruto. My bad.
I think Sarada will awaken her MS, Mitsuki will control his Sage Mode, and Boruto will probably ask the Kara clan to help train in controlling his seal.
Itachi can probably cast IT. He said Kabuto will use his illusion powers and the moon was shown after he said that. Director may have used foreshadow of itachis genjutsu potency there. Itachi as a dark villain would be great as we will see a part 1 cruel itachi beating good characters without a shadow of kindness like he did to kakashi. If someone takes that route that anime will the best anime ever. No one can be a better villain than itachi. He has the look, the presence, the behaviour of a sadistic villain. Somewhat like Aizen from bleach but even better maybe.