[Question] If there is really an Elbaf arc, what would be the problems in the country ?

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Each time the Straw Hats adventure in a new island and country there is one or several big issues in the place in question : in Alabasta they had to deal with a rebellion and Crocodile's plot, in Skypeia there was a tyrant who wanted to detroy the country, in Water Seven there was a plot against Iceburg and to capture Robin and Franky for the WG, in Saobody it was the problem of slavery and the tyranny of the Celestial Dragons, Dressrosa had a tyrant in Doflamingo,etc...

If the Straw Hats go to Elbaf as many have predicted and hoped for a lont time, what kind of problems could there be in the country of giants ?

Reactions: Forbidden Tale

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I think BM still owns it.

Btw I was thinking that what if Shanks protects Elbaf? He is the only Yonko that doesn't have a major country/island under his name so Elbaf could be the place where Luffy and Shanks reunite.
Didn't Luffy claim it as his and didn't she accept in exchange for the candy? Maybe I'm not remembering it right.

It could be the place they reunite but idk if Shanks has territories like that tbh. He, Luffy and Roger strike me as similar in they don't care about territories like that because that's an anchor to a place which is counter intuitive to freedom. I think they have their home and places they care about(homelands of friends) but I just don't see them being involved with territories like WB and BM seem to be. More roaming than the type to set up a base island.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't Luffy claim it as his and didn't she accept in exchange for the candy? Maybe I'm not remembering it right.

It could be the place they reunite but idk if Shanks has territories like that tbh. He, Luffy and Roger strike me as similar in they don't care about territories like that because that's an anchor to a place which is counter intuitive to freedom. I think they have their home and places they care about(homelands of friends) but I just don't see them being involved with territories like WB and BM seem to be. More roaming than the type to set up a base island.
No Luffy offered her treasure to compensate the candy that he ate. He then said that he'll take Fishman Island after he defeats her.

Shanks is really questionable to be honest so its difficult to make predictions about him.

Reactions: WhistleBlower

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Loki's probably a dick and that's the problem. Lola is happy to marry anyone but she wouldn't marry him? Not a good sign.
And there will still be some Big Mom stuff to sort as well. And i too believe Elbaf could possibly be under Shanks care , however we've yet to see a connection between the two.
The only thing i can think of regards the popular online opinion that signals shanks connnection with elbaf being his ship head looking much like a Vikings ship, Viking; Giants (elbaf association)

Last edited:
Reactions: Passerby

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Loki's probably a dick and that's the problem. Lola is happy to marry anyone but she wouldn't marry him? Not a good sign.
And there will still be some Big Mom stuff to sort as well. And i too believe Elbaf could possibly be under Shanks care , however we've yet to see a connection between the two.
The only thing i can think of regards the popular online opinion that signals shanks connnection with elbaf being his ship head looking much like a Vikings ship, Viking; Giants (elbaf association)
Shanks owning Elbaf could also set up a story between Usopp and Yasopp since Usopp dreams of meeting the giants there.