Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Call me a goose and put feathers on me.

Theres no way he is not.

- Only plausible Uchiha left

- Has a love of Itachi

- Had his eye ripped out by Danzo and has a ****ed up eye, presumably because it was so damaged from the forced plucking

Narutrol

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Call me a goose and put feathers on me.

Theres no way he is not.

- Only plausible Uchiha left

- Has a love of Itachi

- Had his eye ripped out by Danzo and has a ****ed up eye, presumably because it was so damaged from the forced plucking
If so, then mistery man only wants to kill sasuke and nothing else

Perlmutter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sure that the universe called Kishimoto's ass can pull a new character.
Ehhhh, he always had logic behind his "asspulls" as people like to call them. Just because you disagreed doesn't mean he made things up, he always had some reason for what he did. People love calling black zetsu's backstory an asspull, I disagree, it neatly wrapped up a lot of loose ends that made no damned sense otherwise. People also like calling the whole Moon People an asspull, but he hinted at it a lot, go back and read the manga, look at all the references between the bijuu's and the moon.

Only way this could be a new character is if

-There was an Uchiha who Itachi trained/loved(who knows at this point) which wasn't in the massacre, which doesn't make much sense since Itachi did the massacring, you wouldn't think he'd forget someone like that(he had to beg the 3rd to save his brother) and even if he did, you think Obito would've let one slip through?

-Orochimaru's experiment (still could be Shisui, Oro may have found him)

-Itachi had a child he didn't know about (wasn't born yet, didn't realize he'd knocked a girl up etc)

Last edited:

NukaCola

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhhh, he always had logic behind his "asspulls" as people like to call them. Just because you disagreed doesn't mean he made things up, he always had some reason for what he did. People love calling black zetsu's backstory an asspull, I disagree, it neatly wrapped up a lot of loose ends that made no damned sense otherwise.
If you say so.

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But why wait up until now to plot against sasuke?

It isn't shisui. Don't ruin his good reputation. He was a noble konoha-uchiha shinobi to the end.

The mysterious person is either someone new or a old person, whose been experimented on.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Shin was the one who was infuriated by Sasuke due to Itachi's death. The hooded man didn't express much anger than just nodding in agreement with Shin. You're completely misinterpreting it.

Darth Uchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not Shisui, and this isn't like with Obito where there was enough room for him to fall, Shisui knew what Itachi had to do and what it would entail. I doubt the guy is even an Uchiha.

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hes shisui. Ppl in denial. Same nose same lips and if u look at the tissue around his eyes, its the same pattern as shisui's eyeliner. Ohhhh shitttt lol