[Discussion] If SP Asked You To Make A Villain For Boruto....

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If SP specifically came to you and ask you to create a villain for the Boruto series, where would you start? What is his or hers goals, why are they trying to achieve them, what will they look like, what makes them so special and unique? Are they simply a Chaotic Neutral or a bloodthirsty villain. How will their plans be accomplished, what are their steps to doing this?

For me, I would create a villain that is not of the world, but the devourer of worlds. The more worlds he devours, the more power he gains from the sacrifice of the cosmos. He will take a worthy vessel once he notices that NV is a unique world from the others and try to claim it as his. The villain's reason would be that he is obsessed with power and is addicted to it. He's basically a God that is drunken with power and is merciless. He'll be like a mix of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy and Neo from Toriko.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Reactions: Chikombo

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That’s kind of the Ootsusuki clan already bro

& off the top of my head

-another Jashin follower
- a very skilled samurai who fears thus new age will bring an end to their era as well
-someone who can fight like a ninja but in no way sees themselves as one
-lastly someone who stole the ninja tech and is actively trying to make ninja obsolete

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That’s kind of the Ootsusuki clan already bro

& off the top of my head

-another Jashin follower
- a very skilled samurai who fears thus new age will bring an end to their era as well
-someone who can fight like a ninja but in no way sees themselves as one
-lastly someone who stole the ninja tech and is actively trying to make ninja obsolete
I remember the crazy idea I had about Sasuke finding a secret village filled with the last of the Uchiha and Uzumaki, who are Jashin worshippers :lol

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jstar have you joined the Berzerk cult?

ot, I liked Shizuma.

I wouldn't want a godlike character, someone more groundlevel, but not some mob boss.

hmm...

Someone with ninja tech.

Lots of it. He/she relies on it.

Sort of like a cyborg.

To the point where you question if the person is human. Then you could have a question about humanity.

Last edited:

Ōkami

Supreme
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A survivor of the Uzumaki clan who has gone insane.

His hatred for the ninja world and their reckless use of ninjutsu must be punished. So he has spent years developing a mass sealing technique that will seal everyone's chakara and leaving him as the only who can still use it.

Of course he's gathered underlings, some are just mercenaries just looking for a quick buck, other's like minded fanatics, and some are victims of war and he has preyed upon their inner darkness to sway them to his cause.

Like I said he is insane so he'll do a lot of rambling and make borderline psychotic decisions but nothing will stop him from achieving his goal.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A survivor of the Uzumaki clan who has gone insane.

His hatred for the ninja world and their reckless use of ninjutsu must be punished. So he has spent years developing a mass sealing technique that will seal everyone's chakara and leaving him as the only who can still use it.

Of course he's gathered underlings, some are just mercenaries just looking for a quick buck, other's like minded fanatics, and some are victims of war and he has preyed upon their inner darkness to sway them to his cause.

Like I said he is insane so he'll do a lot of rambling and make borderline psychotic decisions but nothing will stop him from achieving his goal.
He could be the Naruto version of Heath Ledger's Joker.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm still pissed off at kishi's ending,l of Naruto. For the Boruto manga the villain would have to off Boruto and actually kill relevant characters. He'd be a remnant of roots projects and and would have unique abilities to counter the main cast. Naruto would lose kurama so would become noramlish if he survived and sasuke would probably lose his rinne sealing him. So he'd be down quite a bit.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If I could create the villain that fits into the image of what a villain really should be like? I'd revive Madara, give him a dream that's more attainable like achieving the greatest evil organization much more sinister than the Akatsuki and have that org. reign for as long as an eternity. Of course, it shall be defeated by a blinding light in the end, a Naruto replica, but at least he would have brought mass destruction before then and achieved what he had set out to achieve in the beginning, and not run into obstacles that can't possibly be overcome due to them standing in the way of plot, which inevitably creates a scenario in which Madara has to be nerfed so hard, that he gets taken out by an incarnation of the word weakling.

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Imagine a villain capable of doing this towards NV.

That would be epic. I wonder what Naruto and the others would do.

:score:

UnbashedMedia

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would introduce a rival scientist to Katasuke Tōno,the head of Konoha's Scientific Ninja Weapons Team who partners with a technogoly smuggling criminal syndicate to get his hands on devices he didn't have acess to due to a treaty between all the ninja nations that prohibit the certain kinds of technology that could be turned into weapons.This scientist would grow to despise the Ninja and accuse them of surpressing evolution and plans to systematically cut off the ninja by replacing them with enhanced soliders as the army of choice for developing nations (Think Solider from FF7)I would note that he doens't want to kill them but only push them out of his way of making money and continuing his research as he genuinely believes ninjas are done for.

His team of warriors would be comprised of people outiftted with various forbbiden technoliges he assembed and worked on
One serum he perfected has opened the first two gates within the body allowing one man in incredible strength,speed and endurance as well as a passive healing ability.

The scientisnt himself would done an amored outfit thats equiped with missles,x ray vision,infared vision,can track chakra,absorb the five basic elements,bossters to fly.Create barriers (Think Iron man)

Another team member could be somoene from the same clan as Kidomaru who is outfitted who a suit by our big bad scientist gives his abilities different properties (think spider man homecoming)

They would create a conflict that only they can stop and hopefully take the spotlight from shinobi