Perlmutter

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Imagine if Shino was the character in the role having gone rogue from the village and joined Orochimaru. Oro would still go after Sasuke, but now there would be giant bugs AND snakes attacking and destroying it. I feel the story would've been improved had Shino become evil, he woulda made a great villain, I mean hes described as being creepy as he spends all his time with bugs and even compares peoples personalitys to bugs. Thats ****ing creepy dude, this guy is A+ Villain material.

Imagine if this was how the alliance were getting slaughtered during the war and not 10 tails little bros.

You must be registered for see images

Dantee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Shino would make a cool villian. Too bad Kishi dont give a fuuu about K11. Dude nerfed Neji hard, killed him off for fodder NH and then had the nerve to make Tensengian bs.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, nice thought. Some one else aside from Sasuke should've gone the same path as Sasuke i.e. defection from Konoha, like Neji or Shino. But Shino honestly didn't display any potential to be strong villain. Neji would be cool though because he is strong and has a backstory that makes his defection reasonable. It would be interesting if Neji and Sasuke teamed up against Konoha 10. Their tag team would be awesome.

Pukkake Pokayo

<div class="bbWrapper">Nobody would have noticed he was gone lol</div>