Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Random question

Lets say sasuke gets swallowed by the juubi or flys inside with his hawk summon. if he activates his susano and covers it with his Amaterasu, would it burn the Juubi from within, killing it? itachi popped out of the toad stomach with amaterasu, how would it be for the juubi?

I know people will say the Juubis stomach is probably tougher than the toads, but even so, I don't see the juubi putting out amaterasu from within

Thoughts?

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Random question

Lets say sasuke gets swallowed by the juubi or flys inside with his hawk summon. if he activates his susano and covers it with his Amaterasu, would it burn the Juubi from within, killing it? itachi popped out of the toad stomach with amaterasu, how would it be for the juubi?

I know people will say the Juubis stomach is probably tougher than the toads, but even so, I don't see the juubi putting out amaterasu from within

Thoughts?
theres the possibility that the juubi might be taken down from the inside like Sin from FFX

jay2512

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't plan on seeing this happen but I thought it was an interesting idea.

What if someone survived in the juubi and ate its flesh like how ginkaku and kinKaku were swallowed by the nine tails?

jay2512

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh no I meant what if it were to happen. if the juubi ate someone and they survive by eating its flesh from within, would they turn out with the 10 tails chakra?

Lightbringer

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If the TBB had no effect from exploding within the Juubi, then I doubt Amaterasu would either

Amaterasu is still chakra, and the juubi is the creator....I'm sure it's the only being capable of putting it out