Tirant

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the reason I say this is because every time a bad Guy turns good he all ways get killed or get the life beat out of him we have a lot of good Examples like vegeta on dbz or zuko from avatar its a lot of other shows. and games that do this to and by his death naruto will be come the new so6p because sasuke will give him the DNA that he needs but we all know that sasuke and naruto are destined to fight but all I'm saying is sasuke is about to get that ass stomped I mean we all seen how he fight Wren he's not trying to kill. killer
bee played with him

TJ0001

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well we will have to see. i doubt if it does happen that it would occur immediately. im sure there will be plenty of confusion by our heroes about sasukes actions though, definately alot of hesitation.

The Paradox

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I doubt he will, Kishi wouldn't waste developing his character to his previous state in the early half of part one.. JUST so he could die on the last page and chapter of Naruto. These two are meant to be together after this (not as a couple <_<..) That was the whole point of bringing up these flashbacks, to show that the two sides need to act as one, but separate at the same time.

WhiteMangekyou

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Noooooo, no, no, no. That would not be a very Kish thing to do. He would not go through all of that just to kill Sauske off. Kishi knows Naruto and Sauske need to fight at the end of the series, that is what he knows all the fans want (or at least most of us) he would never waste such a battlefield death on such a highly developed character with so much left to do.

Tirant

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea kishi won't kill him off but he might do one good move but after that he's going to get beat up trust me it always happe
ns like that

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why would he get killed? The Alliance have been getting their ass handed to them, This guy is the only reason they will win the war and he has Hashi on his side, Yeah it would be retarded to forgive this dude but this is an anime and hes one of the main characters, You honestly think he will be killed of in the middle of a war? lol

And how are Vegeta and Zuko good examples they weren't killed off instead they became well respected hell Zuko has a statue after him in Korra's Series lol