If Sakura was able to summon Katsuyu why didn't she help save the village?...

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When the village was attacked she could have summoned Katsuyu to help Tsunade heal everyone, or maybe attack...

Last edited:

MrDuck

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this the Sakura hater day or something?

She was storing up chakra to complete the seal on her forehead and she needed that seal to be able to summon that big of a part of Katsuyu.

Reactions: grenwood

ShadowBandit

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What why??? Tsunade was already healing everyone she didn't need Sakura's help, and Sakura was at the hospital already healing as many injured as possible.

Give it up Sakura haters.

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What why??? Tsunade was already healing everyone she didn't need Sakura's help, and Sakura was at the hospital already healing as many injured as possible.

Give it up Sakura haters.
So are you saying that she shouldn't have helped her master? I would imagine that with her excellent chakra control she would have actually been very useful...

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this the Sakura hater day or something?

She was storing up chakra to complete the seal on her forehead and she needed that seal to be able to summon that big of a part of Katsuyu.
To be quite honest i don't hate her, she is not even real. It just suddenly dawned on me that she could have gotten character development during that...

Sjhsgjhsgjshjshjsh

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but Katsuyu heals everyone, it would have made sense for her to contrinute since Tsunade was using all her chakra...
She just learned how to summon katsuyu AFTER filling the yin seal

Its just like saying

Why naruto did not use rasengan on haku before .

Plus sakura was healing many people and was incharge of the intire hospital before tsunade summon katsuyu

Reactions: Gdamon

Gdamon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She just learned how to summon katsuyu AFTER filling the yin seal

Its just like saying

Why naruto did not use rasengan on haku before .

Plus sakura was healing many people and was incharge of the intire hospital before tsunade summon katsuyu
. I guess that makes sense, i assumed that she already knew due to the fact i didn't see her train for it...

inoyamanaka98

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dude Summoning a large portion of animals takes tremendous amount of chakra which she didn't had back then which is why she needed the Yin Seal which is where she holds a lot amount of chakra. She learned to summon Katsuyu after her Yin Seal was completed and if you haven't noticed, she didn't had that back then b/c it still wasn't completed yet which results her not being able to summon her b/c she didn't had massive chakra like Tsunade

Last edited:

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All she could do was summon her, she couldn't heal, she didn't have enough chakra to use her, due to her incomplete yinseal. Katsuyu probably would've wiped out her reserves. Note Sakura's body is made to be a Genjutsu user, most genjutsu users are lacking in stamia, but make up for it in intellect and mental prowess and chakra control. And besides Katsuyu power is connected to the yin seal, manga fact.