[Discussion] If Roles were Reversed! Honesty is Appreciated!

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Naruto stated he lost to Sasuke, I want to hear their honest opinion from Sasuke fan's what would they have done today and what they would of wrote if this happened?

Please be honest thanks.

Erebus

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if they say 'I lost' it's pretty obvious that none of them lost, the losing part is about Naruto finally bringing him back, if Sasuke was to win he'd had carried out his plan, falling more into darkness, if Naruto won, he'd live an empty life, at least for the most part. I already kind of knew this was going to be the outcome I was just waiting to see how Kishi would execute it :win:

UzumakiRyu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even if they say 'I lost' it's pretty obvious that none of them lost, the losing part is about Naruto finally bringing him back, if Sasuke was to win he'd had carried out his plan, falling more into darkness, if Naruto won, he'd live an empty life, at least for the most part. I already kind of knew this was going to be the outcome I was just waiting to see how Kishi would execute it :win:
The reason I made this thread was me asking what would those who consider themselves Sasuke fan's do with instead of Sasuke saying he lost it would be Naruto saying so and their reaction and what type of thing's they would do and write on NB...