[Theory] If Rebecca/Sabo get the fruit...

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Rebecca gets it and gives it to Kyros, Luffy willl have to kill Kyros and get it back lol. The way things are going im thinking Sabo will get the MMnM.

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The way I'm thinkin is DD will keep the Mera Mera as a bargaining tool. I can't believe people thinks the Mera Mera is on that flying fish. That box is so empty..I bet

I think Doffy will give it to BB to protect him and his crew from Kaido after Dressrosa falls

Reactions: Dr Strangelove

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The way I'm thinkin is DD will keep the Mera Mera as a bargaining tool. I can't believe people thinks the Mera Mera is on that flying fish. That box is so empty..I bet

I think Doffy will give it to BB to protect him and his crew from Kaido after Dressrosa falls
He could be bluffing as well. For all we know Garp may have the fruit. I'm sure he's aware of how DF reincarnation works.

shon93

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He could be bluffing as well. For all we know Garp may have the fruit. I'm sure he's aware of how DF reincarnation works.
I don't think he's bluffing about that being the Mera Mera but I think he is way too smart to give it away that easy.Just think about it why would he put the Mera Mera up for grabs vs monsters like Luffy and Burgess. And we all see how he sweats when thinking about Luffy