If people lived in paradise, would they know the difference?

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is the idea that they would be too happy to even think about comparisons.

Besides that, i think they would understand their own feelings enough. Of course, this is assuming you are referring to the descriptive term and not the literal place, whose quality can change and be changed.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There is the idea that they would be too happy to even think about comparisons.

Besides that, i think they would understand their own feelings enough. Of course, this is assuming you are referring to the descriptive term and not the literal place, whose quality can change and be changed.
I just mean an imaginative place where nothing is wrong.
Post automatically merged:

No because they have nothing for comparison. It would just be normal to them.
That's what I'm thinking too.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe so,but if you feel happy, again and again forever maybe it isn't recognizable eventually and you wouldn't even know you were happy.
Well, happiness is a triggered feeling, a reaction to things around you, so I'm not sure it can run out as long as things keep going well.

But if it can run out, then what?

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, happiness is a triggered feeling, a reaction to things around you, so I'm not sure it can run out as long as things keep going well.

But if it can run out, then what?
Well I don't know, I just think that if people are happy, eventually they will forget being being happy, compared to how things are now and how things were during the stoneage, people would probably kill for what we can buy at the supermarket, but even if we can do that now, it doesn't mean we will be happy.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I don't know, I just think that if people are happy, eventually they will forget being being happy, compared to how things are now and how things were during the stoneage, people would probably kill for what we can buy at the supermarket, but even if we can do that now, it doesn't mean we will be happy.
Well, people right now also have mega-diseases, mega-wars, mega-corruption and so on to worry about that makes every supermarket benefit seem like an insult to their very humanity.

But i hear you. The only way to know is to actually build such a utopia and see how things work out. If it sucks, we can wreck it. But first we must make it for everyone.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, people right now also have mega-diseases, mega-wars, mega-corruption and so on to worry about that makes every supermarket benefit seem like an insult to their very humanity.

But i hear you. The only way to know is to actually build such a utopia and see how things work out. If it sucks, we can wreck it. But first we must make it for everyone.
true true

Reactions: Infant

Pizza

Kin
247💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If there was a history of imperfection then yea they would know the difference, because a standard must be set in order to know that paradise is perfect how else can you tell that it is indeed perfect~

• Wow
Reactions: Premfection

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There will be still someone who will try to manipulate us even if we live in Utopia.
So things won't be perfect.
That is irrelevant to the topic. It's clear the OP meant if we live in a paradise with no outside factor affecting us, will we or the people in question be able to tell we live in paradise and the answer is simply no because they have nothing to compare what we would consider paradise to. That's just normal to them.

Reactions: Chikombo

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is irrelevant to the topic. It's clear the OP meant if we live in a paradise with no outside factor affecting us, will we or the people in question be able to tell we live in paradise and the answer is simply no because they have nothing to compare what we would consider paradise to. That's just normal to them.
How's it irrelevant when everyone have read the story of Adam n Eve. Didn't that serpent manipulate Eve to eat from Forbidden fruit n share wit Adam?

As long as we got curiosity, we are susceptible to someone's charm who will find a way to manipulate us no matter where we live.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How's it irrelevant when everyone have read the story of Adam n Eve. Didn't that serpent manipulate Eve to eat from Forbidden fruit n share wit Adam?

As long as we got curiosity, we are susceptible to someone's charm who will find a way to manipulate us no matter where we live.
Nothing biblical was brought up. You’re adding your own thing to a simple question lol The answer is still no.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing biblical was brought up. You’re adding your own thing to a simple question lol The answer is still no.
The thread is about- if ppl live in paradise would they know the difference?
If u remove any myth or religion then the idea of paradise doesn't exist lol.
So my argument remain firm that as long as humans have curiosity no way where we live we are easy to manipulate.

Troi

Legendary
Kin
3,467💸
Kumi
1,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thread is about- if ppl live in paradise would they know the difference?
If u remove any myth or religion then the idea of paradise doesn't exist lol.
So my argument remain firm that as long as humans have curiosity no way where we live we are easy to manipulate.
You’re over complicating a simple question for no reason and I’m not sure why lol... But okay.