If Pain had Madara's eyes,why wasn't he able to access the EMS ?

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara transplanted his eyes into Nagato,soon after he had awakened his rinnegan from his EMS,then why wasn't Pain/nagato able to access the EMS along with the rinnegan ?

You must be registered for see images

Sound

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think you can't reverse them like Kakashi who got Obito's already activated Sharingan and can't release it but instead is sucking his chakra constantly

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kakashi had sharingan , but unlike uchiha's who could activate it whenever they want , Kakashi had activated all time ..-cuz it doesn't belong to him

this goes for Pain too he cannot deactivate rinnegan whenever he wants , or activating sharingan ... cuz it didn't belong to him

Meee

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guess you cant change it if you didn't unlock it, I mean kakashi and danzo had to stick with the sharingan, nagato and obito with the rinnegan, that mist guy with the byakugan etc

Uzumaki Ray

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
guess you cant change it if you didn't unlock it, I mean kakashi and danzo had to stick with the sharingan, nagato and obito with the rinnegan, that mist guy with the byakugan etc
Nope the mist guy (Ao) could use the byakugan at will,i'm not sure but he had some special seal placed on it too ,to prevent others from stealing it from him.