If Only, Kakashi

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kakashi never failed to add lightning to rasengan, Obito could of gotten handled a lot sooner and easier.

Vanishing rasengan is a perfect counter to his phasing & Kakashi’s genius strategic skill would allow him to pull it off

Kin
15💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If kakashi never failed to add lightning to rasengan, Obito could of gotten handled a lot sooner and easier.

Vanishing rasengan is a perfect counter to his phasing & Kakashi’s genius strategic skill would allow him to pull it off
Did I miss something? Since when does lightning become invisible or better yet not produce noise. The mechanics of the lightning chakra nature are based on vibration. I hope you're not using the anime filler to say it's lighting natured.

321ice

Kin
51💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did I miss something? Since when does lightning become invisible or better yet not produce noise. The mechanics of the lightning chakra nature are based on vibration. I hope you're not using the anime filler to say it's lighting natured.
It’s a lighthearted joke, don’t dig too deep.

Lightning or wind it’s still a good jutsu against kamui phasing

I agree the lightning nature is stupid but that’s what they said

I just made the reference because Kakashi is the only other to try and merge lightning with it.

But far as I’m concerned both are filler based on what Kishimoto started for them with Ootsusuki introduction, chapter 700, Naruto Gaiden, Mitsuki 1shot, The Last & Boruto Movie. In other words, both are their own interpretation and continuation of Boruto.