If Neji never existed would the story have changed significantly ?

Mypower

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Does the existence of Neji really make a big impact on the story ?

- If Neji was a stillborn would the story have an alternate outlook or not ?

Ludicrous

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chunin exam arc would be less intense. Sound 4 would've been tougher, no hyuuga drama, and no starting point for Naruto to realize how important his friends were to him during the war.

Illuminater

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going to wash my eyes out before I comment. Back. The story would be different because naruto might not have his ninja way, and him defeating neji. The fight also reaffirmed naruto's beliefs in talk no jutsu and all that feel good shiet you get me?

It's possible that Naruto could feel it's not his prerogative to rescue Sasuke if he doesn't have his ninja way.
His ninja way is what makes him not give up.

You must be registered for see images

Who knows, maybe Naruto wouldn't have the strong determination for Hokage
Also Hinata's ass beating helped him determination.

Last edited:

Neji Hyūga2

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, bunch of haters on here. No surprise though lol

Personally, except the fact he was the factor of Hinata and Naruto getting together. I don't think he would have changed much of the future story line/direction the initial story.

Magnolius

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
- Does the existence of Neji really make a big impact on the story ?

- If Neji was a stillborn would the story have an alternate outlook or not ?
Is that the kid from Meet The Robinsons?

I'm guessing "yes", considering you used "Keep Moving Forward" in your signature. That's a pretty old movie, but they still show it on Disney X D :sdo:

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, if Neji did not existed the hate He had for Hinata and the Main Hyuga Clan would not exist,Hinata would not be hurt by Him,Naruto would not made His declaration. Naruto would not have defeated Neji and Naruto would not have save Neji from His fate base believes.Hinata and Neji would not have reconciled.And Neji would not have become Hinata personal trainer thus Hinata would not have improved and develop twin lion fist to use. The hole Manga would have ben totally different.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata a fodder because she was not constantly beaten by Neji motivating her to overcome him
Naruto beats some other fodder in chunin exams
Hinata dies in shinobi warm

Major thing is NaruHina does not happen. Neji was the sweet bastard who made it happen.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Without Neji Hinata could have face instead Sakura or Ino and won agains one of them, the two weakest member exposing Her to the finals were She was not prepared for along with either Ino or Sakura and could have ben Gaara opponent instead of Sasuke. And all three were not ready for that. So again Neji was needed.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Without Neji Hinata could have face instead Sakura or Ino and won agains one of them, the two weakest member exposing Her to the finals were She was not prepared for along with either Ino or Sakura and could have ben Gaara opponent instead of Sasuke. And all three were not ready for that. So again Neji was needed.
Yeah. Neji was one of the two relevant Hyuga in Naruto history.

Without him, NH definitely wouldn't have happened.