[Discussion] If Natsu is this strong then FT's S rank mages Gray/Gajeel should be more or less =

AmitDS

Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not disputing that Natsu would not surpass everyone however I don't think that he has surpassed them by a great deal just yet. Gray and Natsu are supposed to battle again and even Gajeel is still his rival and I don't see Jellal and Laxus losing to him without Natsu going all out. Then we have Erza who is also a strong main character. Therefore I think it's safe to assume that if current Natsu could defeat Bluenote this easily then these guys would have also been able to beat him. This would mean that FT's strongest members are above Gildarts from 8 years ago and Bluenote. Current Gildarts might still be above. (This is excluding Natsu going all out, friendship powerups etc.). I just think that this is an indicator of how strong some of the other characters would have gotten by this time as well. I'm not hating on natsu or hyping other characters.

Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After this chapter I'm really confused who's could be the strongest in the guild right now
I mean we got natsu gajeel gray erza and let's not even forget laxus look how strong he was and he said he's gonna train

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that could be the case, depending on the training. natsu trained w/ guildarts (only implied so far), but the others should definitely be around his power level. he still has some growing to do himself im sure.

The Sach

Legendary
Kin
41💸
Kumi
4,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, it is too early to comment.
I am too hyped for Laxus to return. Guy was just below Gildarts and now is probably too strong, if not too much then at least just above current Natsu level.

Cosmicstars

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am confused on how you associate Gajeel and Gray getting so much stronger with Natsu's progression. Just because Natsu became this strong doesn't mean Gajeel and Gray also did. Depending on what they did for that 1 year will depend on how strong they have become. Natsu spent the whole year training doesn't mean Gajeel or others did too. I will wait for feats before speculating on anything.