Raxido

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me or would Kishi have a better story if he revolved "Naruto" around Itachi, not that naruto wasnt good but i still think it would recieve alot of hype since it'd be about a badass reall nxgga. And yeah, he eventually "betrays" the village and goes rogue as a member of akatsuki.

And ofcourse no more asspulls! :D

So to clear it up its still basically the same storyline except its in itachi's point of view, but of course with a few changes so that his death wouldn't be too early or if anything itd be in the final episode of the series.

Anyone agree or am i just fapboy high?Zzz

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like Itachi, but I disagree.

Itachi's entire character revolves around being the shinobi of the series that protects from its shadow. He's supposed to have a major presence while staying in the darkness and maintaining a mysterious aura.

This isn't possible if he were the main character. He'd be in the spotlight consistently and not be the Itachi we have of the current Naruto series.

I'm fine with the way the story is. U_U

it would've been worse because then kids would grow then kill their whole family except one lil kid
Eh, not really. Since I doubt any kid has an entire family that is going to plunge the location they live in into war & I also don't think that any kids are being double spies that are forced to make lose-lose decisions.

It's fiction, mate. Lol

Last edited:

Raxido

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi's entire character revolves around being the shinobi of the series that protects from its shadow. He's supposed to have a major presence while staying in the darkness.

This isn't possible if he were the main character. He'd be in the spotlight consistently and not be the Itachi we have of the current Naruto series.

I'm fine with the way the series is. U_U
i get what you're sayin but in my opinion he would still be the same itachi even if he got all the spotlight, just that it probably be him by himself or chilling with kisame and some thots.

Ja maya

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
....Okay then. It wouldn't be suitable for his character. Itachi isn't mc material, he has influced the mc. But it would change how we view him if we knew everything. It is what is.

Chie

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i get what you're sayin but in my opinion he would still be the same itachi even if he got all the spotlight, just that it probably be him by himself or chilling with kisame and some thots.
Lmao. Then we'd know too much about Akatsuki. XD

He wouldn't be the same. Better to leave the series the way it is/ended. Lol

Naruto being the main character is good enough.

New knight48

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me or would Kishi have a better story if he revolved "Naruto" around Itachi, not that naruto wasnt good but i still think it would recieve alot of hype since it'd be about a badass reall nxgga. And yeah, he eventually "betrays" the village and goes rogue as a member of akatsuki.

And ofcourse no more asspulls! :D

So to clear it up its still basically the same storyline except its in itachi's point of view, but of course with a few changes so that his death wouldn't be too early or if anything itd be in the final episode of the series.

Anyone agree or am i just fapboy high?Zzz
Nah I think its good to have itachi as a side character. What makes him such an amazing character is his morals and sacrifice. I think it makes it better to see these actions from another perspective

SMX

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Itachi's entire character revolves around being the shinobi of the series that protects from its shadow. He's supposed to have a major presence while staying in the darkness and maintaining a mysterious aura.

I'm fine with the way the story is. U_U

Eh, not really. Since I doubt any kid has an entire family that is going to plunge the location they live in into war & I also don't think that any kids are being double spies that are forced to make lose-lose decisions.

It's fiction, mate. Lol
nope itachi caused a kid to commit suicide in real life and some kid barried himself in sand and died because of gaara trust me some people are that dumb

ColdSummer

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi's life wasn't really inspiring. I really like how new knight put it! Itachi is an awesome character, but in the end, even he wished he had found another way to stop the coup. Naruto is definitely more suitable to be the central focus of a shounen manga, in my opinion at least. He's loyal, inspires people to never give up, and shows that society's assumptions about you don't decide your fate.

Vapid

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember a thread from 2013 on this Batman forum about this where everyone agreed that Itachi would have been an infinitely better main character than Naruto.

Itachi already shits on Naruto as a character. Of course he would have been a better MC.