If Naruto had a football team: offense

boarman1

Kin
104💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which positions are you putting all the Naruto characters at? We'll start with offense, I'll go to defense later

QB: Shikamaru, I love his leadership and his battle strategies. Love his ability to be crafty and think under pressure, he would be great at making audibles

RB: Naruto, the workhorse, and someone who needs the ball in his hands a lot. He sets the tone on offense

WR1: Sasuke, yes he can be dramatic and a diva, but most number 1 receivers are divas. Avoid the drama Sasuke is fast and can make plays

WR2: Minato, the speedster, I need my second receiver to burn the secondary and who better than the Yellow Flash. His role is the same as Tyreek Hill

Slot: Itachi, he is slick and is great for going under the defense to make plays. Itachi loves to work in the shadows, the slot is the perfect position for him

TE: Guy, I need a guy who loves to do the dirty work but can also make plays on offense. Guy's motor is great for blocking but he can open his gates to give him more energy.

LT: Jiraya, what better to protect the blind side than a legendary sanin

RT: Gaara, need OG Gaara in there with his sand shield. Gaara needs to block the best pass rusher, his jutsu will allow Shikamaru to have a clean pocket

RG: Choji, he's a bulldozer and will create holes for Naruto

LG: Kimimaro, just tell him Orochimaru is the QB and he will block for his life

Center: Asuma, the chemistry between the center to QB is pivotal. What better than a father figure like Asuma to snap the ball to Shikamaru.

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haku in goal...

Gaara, Nagato nd Neji in defense...
Haku seems too soft bodied to handle the tough shots that'll be coming his way. His ice will be good for getting to them, but I doubt he can physically blocn them.

Kidomaru with his six arms and spider webs would be excellent for this job.

For defense:
Minato and Tobirama would be excellent wing backs, with FTG allowing them to go up and down the wings
Raikages would be the best tacklers, while Kakuzu would dominate the air with his jumps

For midfield:
Tsunade would offer excellent distribution with her ranged kicks, which could allow her to double up as a Scholes during cornee kicks
Puppet masters would insure a numbers advantage in the centre, while their insights would make them good planners as well
Hidan would be a great playmakeras he'd be impossible to injure
Hyuga would also do well

For attack:
Mu would be a terrible threat with his invisibility

Reactions: Lin700