If Mitsuki is Really Orochimaru's New Vessle

39 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If Orochimaru decided to forget about an Uchiha body and decided to take the body of this mysterious kid in some elaborate plot; meaning he is now disguised and living with everybody in the village again. Wouldn't Naruto be able to sense Orochimaru's chakra inside the kid and expose him? I mean Naruto can sense everybodies chakra so I doubt a sannin level distinct chakra being inside of a 12 year old kid would go unnoticed by him.
 

Shruikan

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
18,476 posts 1,102 reactions
Joined
Aug 26, 2014
Messages
18,476
Reaction score
1,102
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He is not Orochimaru.Watch as he turns out To be another Sai
 

dizzysasukefan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
561 posts 64 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
561
Reaction score
64
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
If Orochimaru decided to forget about an Uchiha body and decided to take the body of this mysterious kid in some elaborate plot; meaning he is now disguised and living with everybody in the village again. Wouldn't Naruto be able to sense Orochimaru's chakra inside the kid and expose him? I mean Naruto can sense everybodies chakra so I doubt a sannin level distinct chakra being inside of a 12 year old kid would go unnoticed by him.

That is the biggest flaw in the theory. If it is Orochimaru, then he would have some kind of plot armor (since I can't think of a logical way he could hide himself). The kid could be an experiment or just a random kid that he found (he is known for this), and maybe Mitsuki is working for him. Mitsuki is a mystery as of now, so no one knows.
 
39 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That is the biggest flaw in the theory. If it is Orochimaru, then he would have some kind of plot armor (since I can't think of a logical way he could hide himself). The kid could be an experiment or just a random kid that he found (he is known for this), and maybe Mitsuki is working for him. Mitsuki is a mystery as of now, so no one knows.

Yeah i agree Orochimaru is always looking for the best possible vessel so if he is serving Orochimaru that would be exciting. Maybe he will be used to prey on Boruto's and Sarada's rebellious nature and influence them to leave the village and become stronger than their dads. Something very elaborate.
 

dizzysasukefan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
561 posts 64 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
561
Reaction score
64
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah i agree Orochimaru is always looking for the best possible vessel so if he is serving Orochimaru that would be exciting. Maybe he will be used to prey on Boruto's and Sarada's rebellious nature and influence them to leave the village and become stronger than their dads. Something very elaborate.

I know people say Orochimaru is fodder, but seriously..He was the only villain who didn't have closure. No way he would give up trying for ultimate power and immortality. Besides, Sasuke and Naruto could destroy any threat, so any villain is going to seem like a stretch, so why not Orochimaru. He was always so interesting.
 

Angelic.

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
23,034 posts 1,537 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
23,034
Reaction score
1,537
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
sounds like filler xD
 

Tapey

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,568 posts 117 reactions
Joined
Nov 12, 2012
Messages
1,568
Reaction score
117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nobody knows.
 

Floydical

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,030 posts 574 reactions
Joined
Sep 15, 2010
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
574
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I think it likely. Kishi is the king of reinventing aspects of his manga you used to think impossible. Like Madara's no eyed Susanoo, Kishi will probably come up with a method for Oro avoiding detection this whole time.
 
39 posts 5 reactions
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
39
Reaction score
5
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know people say Orochimaru is fodder, but seriously..He was the only villain who didn't have closure. No way he would give up trying for ultimate power and immortality. Besides, Sasuke and Naruto could destroy any threat, so any villain is going to seem like a stretch, so why not Orochimaru. He was always so interesting.

absolutely, not only that but it would feel like such a waste of effort for orochimaru to help sasuke and the entire shinobi world really if he didn't have a master scheme up his sleeve. Thats the main reason Naruto felt rushed to me when they announced the ending but if they can continue to reveal his motives I think they could give the story a true ending. Although I believe the universe has potential for years of pre quels and future expansion but as far as Naruto's story goes Orochimaru just feels like the only true threat left.
 

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
3,131 posts 124 reactions
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
3,131
Reaction score
124
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know people say Orochimaru is fodder, but seriously..He was the only villain who didn't have closure. No way he would give up trying for ultimate power and immortality. Besides, Sasuke and Naruto could destroy any threat, so any villain is going to seem like a stretch, so why not Orochimaru. He was always so interesting.

Hidan also had no closure. His origins and Jashin.
 

dizzysasukefan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
561 posts 64 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
561
Reaction score
64
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
absolutely, not only that but it would feel like such a waste of effort for orochimaru to help sasuke and the entire shinobi world really if he didn't have a master scheme up his sleeve. Thats the main reason Naruto felt rushed to me when they announced the ending but if they can continue to reveal his motives I think they could give the story a true ending. Although I believe the universe has potential for years of pre quels and future expansion but as far as Naruto's story goes Orochimaru just feels like the only true threat left.

I agree 100%. He is really the only threat left. No one trusted him and I don't think he changed all that much.
 

dizzysasukefan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
561 posts 64 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
561
Reaction score
64
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hidan also had no closure. His origins and Jashin.

He is buried and Shikamaru's clan will never let him be revived. I would have loved to have seen a sub-plot on Jashin and Hidan, but Kishi pretty much closed that chapter. :(
 

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
3,131 posts 124 reactions
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
3,131
Reaction score
124
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
He is buried and Shikamaru's clan will never let him be revived. I would have loved to have seen a sub-plot on Jashin and Hidan, but Kishi pretty much closed that chapter. :(

Hidan is in naruto hiden series so hopefully he gets closure there.
 

dizzysasukefan

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
561 posts 64 reactions
Joined
Apr 21, 2014
Messages
561
Reaction score
64
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hidan is in naruto hiden series so hopefully he gets closure there.

I owe you a +rep. It won't let me rep you, but I will when I can. That is the one Hiden book I am interested in. The origin of Jashin and Hidan's life in general is such an interesting theme to pursue. Makes me wonder why Kishi never did an arc based on this. The origins of Hidan and Jashin would have been freakin' awesome to see.
 

New Dawn

Banned
Veteran
3,131 posts 124 reactions
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
3,131
Reaction score
124
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I owe you a +rep. It won't let me rep you, but I will when I can. That is the one Hiden book I am interested in. The origin of Jashin and Hidan's life in general is such an interesting theme to pursue. Makes me wonder why Kishi never did an arc based on this. The origins of Hidan and Jashin would have been freakin' awesome to see.

Yes. perhaps jashin can be the new villain for part III!
 

7Deadly Sin

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
662 posts 48 reactions
Joined
Nov 14, 2014
Messages
662
Reaction score
48
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hes son of toneri and hes mother is hanabi lololo
 

FemmeFatale

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
28,104 posts 2,117 reactions
Joined
May 19, 2013
Messages
28,104
Reaction score
2,117
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Naruto is being overrated, sure he has the power, but he isn't that smart to detect it. Especially oros deception, there are chakra suppression techniques, sasuke would sense it though
 

Your Creepy Stalker

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
15,925 posts 980 reactions
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
15,925
Reaction score
980
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
the whole theory comes from his eyes being yellow. its not gonna happen. freaking tobidara has more evidence.
 

Kirokill

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
3,397 posts 321 reactions
Joined
Apr 20, 2014
Messages
3,397
Reaction score
321
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Hopefully he's a major help gadget to the storyline.
 
Top