If minito and sakumo hatake were still alive would they of surpassed madara and hashi

Maunten

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minito > Ten tails >TenTen

Just kidding bad joke :|

Minato would have yes his space time techs are incredible and they seem to be potentially the base for many overwhelmingly OP techs.

I do not know much about the white fang.

Last edited:

VisionOfDisorder

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Minato was in his prime when he died, mid to late 30s sounds right? Madara and Hashirama were also in the prime of their adulthood when they had theyre fated battle so I would see that its only fair to compare Minato directly to Mada and Hashi at the same point in their lives. Can't say much for Sakumo, reputation rivaling that of the Sannin, but even the Sannin are no Mada and Hashi

-Vegeta-

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato would be up there with them IMO since he's been stated several times in this manga to have an insane amount of potential.

As for Sakumo I don't know because there isn't much known about him. All we do know is that he had a reputation equal to the sannin.

Invsblphntm

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. Minato was in his prime when he died, mid to late 30s sounds right? Madara and Hashirama were also in the prime of their adulthood when they had theyre fated battle so I would see that its only fair to compare Minato directly to Mada and Hashi at the same point in their lives. Can't say much for Sakumo, reputation rivaling that of the Sannin, but even the Sannin are no Mada and Hashi
Minato was in his 20's. Hashirama lived a decently long life compared to Minato.