Genetics

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Madara or Sasuke transplanted eachother's Rinnegan (One regular Rinnegan and the other Tomoe Rinnegan) would they have the power of 3 Rinnegans? (assuming that tomoe rinnegan = power of 2 regular rinnegan)
Madara:
You must be registered for see images
Sasuke:
You must be registered for see images

Mohamed Nabil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing will change, just like Sasuke has Itachi's eyes but he can't use Itachi's abilities.
the only thing that might change that Sasuke will lose his MS abilities

Genetics

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nothing will change, just like Sasuke has Itachi's eyes but he can't use Itachi's abilities.
the only thing that might change that Sasuke will lose his MS abilities
That's because Sasuke fused Itachi's eyes with his during the EMS process, which is a whole different scenario than transplanting. For instance, Madara transplanted Kakashi's/Obito's Sharingan and was able to use Kamui. Danzo transplanted Shisui's eye and was able to use KA. If Sasuke transplanted Itachi's eye instead of fusing it with his own, he'd be able to use Tsukuyomi.

Not saying Sasuke would be able to use Limbo though since it's a unique rinnegan ability

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's because Sasuke fused Itachi's eyes with his during the EMS process, which is a whole different scenario than transplanting. For instance, Madara transplanted Kakashi's/Obito's Sharingan and was able to use Kamui. Danzo transplanted Shisui's eye and was able to use KA. If Sasuke transplanted Itachi's eye instead of fusing it with his own, he'd be able to use Tsukuyomi.

Not saying Sasuke would be able to use Limbo though since it's a unique rinnegan ability
Pretty sure EMS comes from transplanting the MS eyes of a strong blood relative as in sibling into the body of the other sibling which would then fuse the two MS creating and EMS and restoring the new owners light. If I'm wrong I apologise.

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure EMS comes from transplanting the MS eyes of a strong blood relative as in sibling into the body of the other sibling which would then fuse the two MS creating and EMS and restoring the new owners light. If I'm wrong I apologise.
Yeah. But that process of restoring one's light is a different process from a regular transplant.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought that's where the strong blood ties comes in, as in immediate family member which is why Madara had to take his brothers and Sasuke needed Itachi's and visa versa.
Kinda true but it is kinda weird how doing that won't give you the other's power's but only the eye chakra.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda true but it is kinda weird how doing that won't give you the other's power's but only the eye chakra.
Supposedly you should inherit a stronger version of both MS abilities but it seems that out of the two EMS users we know this is partially true. We can't use Madara as we don't really know what his and Izuna's individual MS abilities were but with Sasuke we see that the ability gift by Itachi was Amataresu and you have Sasuke's MS ability to manipulate Amaterasu but Tsukuyomi seems to have been lost. After Sasuke implants Itachi's eyes and unlocks EMS you being to see Sasuke manipulate Amaterasu on a much larger scale than previously seen.

So from what I can theorize is that each MS has a unique ability Madara/Izuna we don't know (or at least I don't), Shi Sui had Kotoamatsukami in both eyes, Itachi had Amaterasu in one and Tsukuyomi in the other, while Sasuke's unique ability was to manipulate Amaterasu. When Itachi gifted Amaterasu he essentially granted Sasuke his eyes chakra but the full potential and eternal light couldn't be achieved until he went through with the physical transplantation.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Supposedly you should inherit a stronger version of both MS abilities but it seems that out of the two EMS users we know this is partially true. We can't use Madara as we don't really know what his and Izuna's individual MS abilities were but with Sasuke we see that the ability gift by Itachi was Amataresu and you have Sasuke's MS ability to manipulate Amaterasu but Tsukuyomi seems to have been lost. After Sasuke implants Itachi's eyes and unlocks EMS you being to see Sasuke manipulate Amaterasu on a much larger scale than previously seen.

So from what I can theorize is that each MS has a unique ability Madara/Izuna we don't know (or at least I don't), Shi Sui had Kotoamatsukami in both eyes, Itachi had Amaterasu in one and Tsukuyomi in the other, while Sasuke's unique ability was to manipulate Amaterasu. When Itachi gifted Amaterasu he essentially granted Sasuke his eyes chakra but the full potential and eternal light couldn't be achieved until he went through with the physical transplantation.
Yea but the thing is, is that Itachi gave Sasuke a one shot amaterasu which later on Sasuke awakened his own MS and got amaterasu and Enton together. But why amaterasu and Enton? Like if all techniques are different why is his and Itachi's the same nearly just with Itachi missing enton. The fact that Tobirama knows of enton could mean Madara or Izuna had it but hard to say. It just doesn't make sense to have EMS but not get the other person's powers together with his/her eye chakra.

Genetics

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. Sasuke should have obtained Tsukiyomi after getting EMS

Yea but the thing is, is that Itachi gave Sasuke a one shot amaterasu which later on Sasuke awakened his own MS and got amaterasu and Enton together. But why amaterasu and Enton? Like if all techniques are different why is his and Itachi's the same nearly just with Itachi missing enton. The fact that Tobirama knows of enton could mean Madara or Izuna had it but hard to say. It just doesn't make sense to have EMS but not get the other person's powers together with his/her eye chakra.
I believe that Sasuke would have unlocked Amateratsu regardless of Itachi transferring the one-shot amateratsu or not. They have that similar ability probably because they're from the same family/close blood.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. Sasuke should have obtained Tsukiyomi after getting EMS

I believe that Sasuke would have unlocked Amateratsu regardless of Itachi transferring the one-shot amateratsu or not. They have that similar ability probably because they're from the same family/close blood.
Yea that's what I said though. Lol but it would imo be better if he got a better set of techniques. Although enton is his but it came from either Madara or Izuna unless Tobirama saw it from someone else.