Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto doesnt have juubi chakra

The king naruto gained is abilities the bijuu had juubi chakra is the complete chakra of the ninja world stealing back the chakra and kkgs.
Well firstly, Salamander has already proven you wrong on that account. Secondly, you ignored the fact that neither Juubi Obito nor Kaguya had Storm Release. Thirdly, when has the Juubi shown Storm Release? It caused a cataclysm but never storm release.

I’ll wait for your response.

Last edited:

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well firstly, Salamander has already proven you wrong on that account. Secondly, you ignored the fact that neither Juubi Obito nor Kaguya had Storm Release. Thirdly, when has the Juubi shown Storm Release? It caused a cataclysm but never storm release.

I’ll wait for your response.
Post where you think I was proven wrong so I can actually respond to it.

Obito and kaguya not using it doesn't mean they didnt have it kaguya used an enhanced form of kimimarus jutsu with bones.

Not sure what your third point means.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Post where you think I was proven wrong so I can actually respond to it.

Obito and kaguya not using it doesn't mean they didnt have it kaguya used an enhanced form of kimimarus jutsu with bones.

Not sure what your third point means.
Sure:
That's not true, RSM is the bodily power of the JJ, which is why Madara mentioned Naruto having the same as him. You can't have the power without the chakra/being a pseduo jin. He even had the TSBs to boot.
Lmfao and you just destroyed your own argument. “not using it doesn't mean they didnt have it,” so Madara not using Storm Release prior to being a Juubi Jin doesn’t mean he didn’t have it.
So if you want to backtrack, here’s your chance; use it wisely. 😃

The last point was made for you to show me proof of the Juubi using Storm Release. Each of the bijuu can use their respective KKG, and the Juubi’s only known KKG is Wood Release.

So if you have proof of the contrary, post it. Otherwise you concede to the fact that Madara could always use Storm Release. Again, I’ll wait.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sure:

Lmfao and you just destroyed your own argument. “not using it doesn't mean they didnt have it,” so Madara not using Storm Release prior to being a Juubi Jin doesn’t mean he didn’t have it.
So if you want to backtrack, here’s your chance; use it wisely. 😃

The last point was made for you to show me proof of the Juubi using Storm Release. Each of the bijuu can use their respective KKG, and the Juubi’s only known KKG is Wood Release.

So if you have proof of the contrary, post it. Otherwise you concede to the fact that Madara could always use Storm Release. Again, I’ll wait.
Not sure how that proves me wrong and a matter fact its false rsm isnt juubi jin chakra its stated you need juubi chakra awaken it but doesnt make the full recipe.

Also you do understand the concept of kekkai genkais right where specific clans can use techniques based off blood inheritance.

There been methods where we see someone can get kekkai genkai from artificial means like yamato and danzo.

You act like all kekkai genkai dont originate from the juubi when hagoromo split up up chakra to humans he selectectly gave them kekkai genkais even bijuu are portions of the juubi full power.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not sure how that proves me wrong and a matter fact its false rsm isnt juubi jin chakra its stated you need juubi chakra awaken it but doesnt make the full recipe.

Also you do understand the concept of kekkai genkais right where specific clans can use techniques based off blood inheritance.

There been methods where we see someone can get kekkai genkai from artificial means like yamato and danzo.

You act like all kekkai genkai dont originate from the juubi when hagoromo split up up chakra to humans he selectectly gave them kekkai genkais even bijuu are portions of the juubi full power.
Yeah I don’t remember asking for all that fluff, but I do remember asking you to provide proof of the Juubi using Storm Release. I also want proof of Juubi Obito, Hagoromo, And/or Kaguya using Storm Release.

Until then Madara’s always had it. 🤷‍♂️

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah I don’t remember asking for all that fluff, but I do remember asking you to provide proof of the Juubi using Storm Release. I also want proof of Juubi Obito, Hagoromo, And/or Kaguya using Storm Release.

Until then Madara’s always had it. 🤷‍♂️
Uh huh fluff I'm not sure if your trolling or not

but where do you think all kekkai genkai comes from?

And how do you possibly think madara acquired storm release you think he randomly just had it?

I've already shown kaguya can use kekkai genkai abilities not sure what more proof you need.

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh huh fluff I'm not sure if your trolling or not

but where do you think all kekkai genkai comes from?

And how do you possibly think madara acquired storm release you think he randomly just had it?

I've already shown kaguya can use kekkai genkai abilities not sure what more proof you need.
You have no proof of any Juubi Jinchuriki aside from Madara using Storm Release, nor could you prove that it’s a Juubi KKG.
So you concede.
It was a nice chat.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have no proof of any Juubi Jinchuriki aside from Madara using Storm Release, nor could you prove that it’s a Juubi KKG.
So you concede.
It was a nice chat.
So your going to completely disregard what I said like it's nothing. Not nice chat.

I clearly proved my point you want to be intentionally ignorant go do that.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bruh you’re retarded, we’re talking about Storm Release and you can’t prove anything you tried to say. 😂 Stfu now
At this point I think your intentionally trying to annouy me I'm assuming you have enough intellect to understand what your saying is stupid proven by how you wont respond to what I said or make an actual argument of your own. If you want me to seriously discuss with you in the future then actually discuss what's being talked about and not act childish claiming your right and other troll like behaviors. And if your just trolling and your objective is to annoy me job well done just means I wont discuss with you in the future if you want to act like this.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
At this point I think your intentionally trying to annouy me I'm assuming you have enough intellect to understand what your saying is stupid proven by how you wont respond to what I said or make an actual argument of your own. If you want me to seriously discuss with you in the future then actually discuss what's being talked about and not act childish claiming your right and other troll like behaviors. And if your just trolling and your objective is to annoy me job well done just means I wont discuss with you in the future if you want to act like this.

i rarelly see bagesee talk like dat...usualy he is calm tute who only ask kestion to seek answerz..

Reactions: Sagebee

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmfao if you haven’t grasped the concept yet, you never will. :lmao: