If madara knew chidori when he was young would hashi still be too dominant

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When was indra confirmed not to specialize in lightning and you know indra is literally based on indra the hindu god of lightning

It was confirmed when his descendants only used fire style. The only lightning ever associated with Indra in the manga was Sasuke’s arrow.

You ignored my third question completely so I’ll take it as you acknowledged how crazy this thread sounds.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, it's kind of silly to assume the one who inherited the saga's talent and powerful chakra genes couldn't use lightning.
I didn’t say he couldn’t use lightning, I said he hasn’t ever been shown to use it. Thats like you saying Izuna had susanoo because he had the MS and was said to be Madara’s equal. It’s just foolish.

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was confirmed when his descendants only used fire style. The only lightning ever associated with Indra in the manga was Sasuke’s arrow.

You ignored my third question completely so I’ll take it as you acknowledged how crazy this thread sounds.

I didn’t say he couldn’t use lightning, I said he hasn’t ever been shown to use it. Thats like you saying Izuna had susanoo because he had the MS and was said to be Madara’s equal. It’s just foolish.

Hey Monu who is ur favorit naroto manga characterr???..

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The uchihas not specializing in lightning can be for circumstantial reason it might of been from the original uchihas before indra dna specializing in fire.

Also naruto might of not inherited wood because as we see the anime backstory Ashura could use wood and was a jinchuuriki so both inherited one part of his full powers.

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The uchihas not specializing in lightning can be for circumstantial reason it might of been from the original uchihas before indra dna specializing in fire.

Also naruto might of not inherited wood because as we see the anime backstory Ashura could use wood and was a jinchuuriki so both inherited one part of his full powers.
Nothing you said showed any connection between Indra and lightning because you will never find a connection between the two except for Sasuke’s arrow. Uchiha are Indra’s descendants but had no lightning, this thread is pointless. Idk why people on this site argue against established facts.

The anime backstory showed Ashura using the rasengan and Indra with Sasuke’s MS so excuse me if I’m not buying that nonsense. But you seem to have gotten my point, which was that Madara didn’t inherit anything from Indra and neither did Sasuke. So you acting surprised that Madara wasn’t using lightning is foolish because even Sasuke wouldn’t be using lightning if Kakashi hadn’t taught him to.

• Wow
Reactions: minamoto

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nothing you said showed any connection between Indra and lightning because you will never find a connection between the two except for Sasuke’s arrow. Uchiha are Indra’s descendants but had no lightning, this thread is pointless. Idk why people on this site argue against established facts.

The anime backstory showed Ashura using the rasengan and Indra with Sasuke’s MS so excuse me if I’m not buying that nonsense. But you seem to have gotten my point, which was that Madara didn’t inherit anything from Indra and neither did Sasuke. So you acting surprised that Madara wasn’t using lightning is foolish because even Sasuke wouldn’t be using lightning if Kakashi hadn’t taught him to.
Why do you think Sasukes attack is called Indras arrow you think it's just because hes his transmigrant?

Also I never said Madara had lightning just how things would be different if he did.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do people keep thinking reincarnation is the same as bloodlines.
if their chakra passes on, why doesn't their bloodlines too? e.g. indra's chakra should be capable of awakening a sharingan as Obito's did to Kakashi, so what would happen if Indra reincarnated into a non-uchiha? would the non-uchiha get sharingan?

• Haha

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
if their chakra passes on, why doesn't their bloodlines too? e.g. indra's chakra should be capable of awakening a sharingan as Obito's did to Kakashi, so what would happen if Indra reincarnated into a non-uchiha? would the non-uchiha get sharingan?
If all incarnations had the powers of previous generations more people would be famous than just Hashi, Madara, Sasuke and Naruto.

I think the reincarnation was about personalities and life fates, not about powers.

I think it's like they have the same soul, not that they have the same dna.

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do you think Sasukes attack is called Indras arrow you think it's just because hes his transmigrant?

Also I never said Madara had lightning just how things would be different if he did.
Why is that important?

And I didn’t say that you did say that. In your first post you said that it was “interesting that as a indra transmigrant madara didnt specialize in lightning jutsu”

to which I said,
“my point is that Madara didn’t inherit anything from Indra and neither did Sasuke. So you acting surprised that Madara wasn’t using lightning is foolish because even Sasuke wouldn’t be using lightning if Kakashi hadn’t taught him to.”

• Haha

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is that important?

And I didn’t say that you did say that. In your first post you said that it was “interesting that as a indra transmigrant madara didnt specialize in lightning jutsu”

to which I said,
“my point is that Madara didn’t inherit anything from Indra and neither did Sasuke. So you acting surprised that Madara wasn’t using lightning is foolish because even Sasuke wouldn’t be using lightning if Kakashi hadn’t taught him to.”
Madara not learning it doesnt mean indra didn't again the name itself is obvious he knew it.

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara not learning it doesnt mean indra didn't again the name itself is obvious he knew it.
I didn’t say he couldn’t use lightning, I said he hasn’t ever been shown to use it. Thats like you saying Izuna had susanoo because he had the MS and was said to be Madara’s equal. It’s just foolish and you know it is.

Actually someone saying this is more reasonable than what you’ve been saying because it is sorta supported by what several characters have said about Izuna being equal to Madara.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I didn’t say he couldn’t use lightning, I said he hasn’t ever been shown to use it. Thats like you saying Izuna had susanoo because he had the MS and was said to be Madara’s equal. It’s just foolish and you know it is.

Actually someone saying this is more reasonable than what you’ve been saying because it is sorta supported by what several characters have said about Izuna being equal to Madara.
Regardless if you think he has lightning or not the point of the thread is asking hypothetical of would sasukes techs help out madara versus hashi.

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It'd actually be more like saying Suigetsu(his name is literally water moon) specialized in water BEFORE we ever saw him using water. Indra's name itself is based on a myth connected to lightening, so it'd be odd for it not to be his most proficient element. A better example would be the Sannin especially
You must be registered for see images

Nomu

Kin
287💸
Kumi
147💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'd actually be more like saying Suigetsu(his name is literally water moon) specialized in water BEFORE we ever saw him using water. Indra's name itself is based on a myth connected to lightening, so it'd be odd for it not to be his most proficient element. A better example would be the Sannin especially
You’re not saying anything that Sage Bee himself hasn’t said and yet, I still made my point. You already proved that you’re against manga facts and would rather rely on your made up nonsense, so talking to you is wasted effort.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You’re not saying anything that Sage Bee himself hasn’t said and yet, I still made my point. You already proved that you’re against manga facts and would rather rely on your made up nonsense, so talking to you is wasted effort.
Monu i helped u yesterday in teh section of comments...now speak to me!!!!..

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Reactions: salamander uchiha