if madara get the other rinnegan....

73behnam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok,we assume that madara (that already get to the other dimension) take the other rinnegan.he should first use obito's or kakashi's sharingan to get back to 1st dimension.right????

and he must take the rinne with him to first dimesion.and then take out the MS to put the rinne.....right????what do u think madara do to the MS??maybe destroy it????

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well since black Zetsu is still attached to Obito and we know that it can control Obito;Zetsu takes out Obitos Rinnegan gives it to Madara and Madara then gets warped out by Black Zetsu controlling Obito like Play Station,meanwhile Sakura is on a flat line(dead).

Naruto and Sasuke die and the bad guy Madara wins and controlls the entire world in a genjutsu(free chicken McNuggets for everybody).

73behnam

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well since black Zetsu is still attached to Obito and we know that it can control Obito;Zetsu takes out Obitos Rinnegan gives it to Madara and Madara then gets warped out by Black Zetsu controlling Obito like Play Station,meanwhile Sakura is on a flat line(dead).

Naruto and Sasuke die and the bad guy Madara wins and controlls the entire world in a genjutsu(free chicken McNuggets for everybody).
black zetsu only can control obito's body.not his sharingan!!!!!!!!!1

The Mentalist

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
black zetsu only can control obito's body.not his sharingan!!!!!!!!!1
Well we have like 4 days to find out what will happen and since Madara wants that eye it is the only way for Madara to take his rinnegan and leave the Kamui dimension since Obito wont help Madara anymore.

PS: Cant wait to see how badly Sakura will die.Let us hope for the best and see Sakura die like a Heroine,I'm sure 90% of the base and the world will celebrate it like a national holiday.:snick:

NarutoWA

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No way !Returning would be like: Hey Kakashi Thanks for lending me the sharingan,I'll give you special dreams if I win this fight against Naruto and Sasuke.